PDA

View Full Version : Over 50/50 Race

Motherbird
09-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Does anyone know what time the Over 50/50 Race starts on Saturday?

I need to know in case I have to leave work early to get there in time for the beginning of the race.

richardpetey
09-26-2006, 10:02 PM
Probably, right after the aliens beam up the transponders for an intergallactic repair............................................ . :help:
But, before the keystone state #9 on the richter scale enduro earthquake........................ :eek:
You should about be ready to start just as the unforecasted September blizzard hits and lightning strikes the transponder loop................ :disgusted
Maybe about 4PM, as the Hazeltown Dam breaks and washes your 50/50 machine downstream towards the restrooms, hehe............... :*-(
Sorry! Couldn't resist....................... :rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

DB Motorsports
09-27-2006, 08:20 PM
Just a thought, but is there any chance of letting the old folks test with the ladys. The field looks like it's going to be small for both races and my dad is driving my car. He has never driven it before, except for backing it in and out of the garage. I think a couple practice laps might help him out a little bit. As long as he's not too old to remember what day the race is on, and he dosen't forget to take his medication that day. I'm sorry, I should have made this bigger in the 'Over 50' topic.

richardpetey
09-27-2006, 08:59 PM
I'll allow it!
Official whitehead rules review team...................... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY.................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

krt5199
09-28-2006, 10:54 AM
I think that letting the "old folk" try a few laps while the ladies are out there. Lets just hope that they don't get scared with all those women on the track. lol. Soooooo is it a go???? It can't hurt right?? Let us know.