PDA

View Full Version : I have a Race idea what do you think? :confused:

Shamrockracing
09-30-2006, 03:21 PM
I was sittin around thinking about all the stuff going on around the world all the poverty..disease etc. and I was thinking how about we do something for the people who are less fortunate, like a Charity Race, where we donate all the procedes to some worthy cause, like the Victory Junction Gang or cancer or something. Maybe if this takes off, we could run 1 or 2 charity races a year and donate to a different charity each time? Who knows, it may bring more popularity to the enduro division as well? I think it would be a great idea. It was just an idea I had and I didn't know who to go to with this idea so I was hoping that someone reading this would be able to tell me if this was possible. How could we go about doing it, because I'd like to be a part of it. :cool: I'm also going to post this on the Riverhead threads and see what kind of responses I get. Hope to hear your ideas soon. :wave:

CIN
09-30-2006, 03:44 PM
Like I posted on the Riverhead site: Billy does dedicate each race to a charity.

CIN

richardpetey
10-01-2006, 01:42 AM
You'll be unhappy to know that the next charity to be graced with your NEETS contributions will be the Cheaty-Petey discount house of enduro disease..................... :eek:
These moneys will go to under privileged and homeless enduro drivers and to help them recover from this fever inducing habit....................... :help:
This fund will also aid all drivers suffering from transponder toxic shock sydrome......................... :confused:
UNCLE PETEY................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: