PDA

View Full Version : New style Race idea

Shamrockracing
09-30-2006, 03:26 PM
I was thinking how about we do something for the people who are less fortunate, like a Charity Race, where we donate all the procedes to some worthy cause, like the Victory Junction Gang or cancer or something? Maybe if this takes off, we could run 1 or 2 charity races a year and donate to a different charity each time. Who knows, it may bring more popularity to the enduro division and Riverhead Raceway, as well as going to a worthy cause. It was just an idea I had and I didn't know who to go to with this idea. I was hoping that someone reading this would be able to tell me if this was possible and how we could go about doing it, because I'd like to be a part of it. :cool: Hope to hear your thoughts soon. :wave:

N.Y. racing
09-30-2006, 03:35 PM
Great Idea. :cheers:

CIN
09-30-2006, 03:43 PM
I know Billy at Mountain has each race dedicated to a cause.

I you want to go thru the track for something like this, I would suggest getting in touch with Bob Finan at www.riverheadraceway.com.

If you want it to be something separate that the racers just do, maybe we can work something out and figure out what to do...but I would still run it by the powers that be at the track.

CIN