PDA

View Full Version : New place for MVS posting

mvsfan
10-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Hi,

I am a fan of both tracks so please look at this, the other track has decided to shut down(again) their forum. So I have taken it upon myself to start a new place for any one from any track to chat,post messages, and items for sale.

Please visit : http://www.network54.com/Index/71843

Thank you,

Race fan :wave:

LongIslandJam
10-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Also remember, you guys are free to post at www.PoconoThunder.net, we cover BOTH tracks... :)

mvsfan
10-04-2006, 09:14 PM
Just wanted to say thanks ! Both tracks can co exist,if we wish! Co-operation is the word !

:applause: :applause: :applause:

LongIslandJam
10-04-2006, 09:16 PM
I agree... Cooperation is key. Tough to accomplish as it entails a level of trust. I'm hoping next year through NELMA and RacerHub we can start uniting people together. We all want the same things, but if we work together, we can get them too;)

mvsfan
10-06-2006, 12:01 PM
hey all spread(specially the other track people) the word about this site,I shall try to keep it up to date as much as possible !

:help:

:cheers:

BlingxBling
10-06-2006, 12:24 PM
No need to spread the word about your forum, when there is already one supplied for MVS within Poconothunder. The forum is up to date with rainouts...and poconothunder.net is updated regularly with what is happening at the track.

RGeeProductions
10-06-2006, 12:28 PM
You go girl.....LOL :wave:

mvsfan
10-06-2006, 05:21 PM
It may be updated with rain outs but since it was removed this week, there is a place for them to to post items for sale,announcements,and speak there mind.

I am not trying to get rid of THE POCONO THUNDER SITE, just give the other track drivers,crews,and fans A PLACE TO VENT.

:applause:

And good luck to all participating in KOM this week.

BlingxBling
10-06-2006, 05:47 PM
That is great, but at the same time, you can do the same on the racerhub/Pocono Thunder forum set aside specifically for Mahoning Valley Speedway. As long as you don't get too crazy (it requires people to act civilized, which in some cases is too much to ask for) with trash talking the officials, track management, or other posters. Not many people know about it, which is why there are only a few threads open right now.

As a person who is building on making Pocono Thunder bigger and better, I don't foresee myself promoting your forum, when we already have one. Sorry.

W. J.
10-06-2006, 07:15 PM
You tell him, Bling. This forum has been here quite a while, and we welcome responsible, sensible posting by all interested parties. We discourage rumors and bashing, but welcome ideas put forth by racers and fans alike from all the tracks involved. Welcome, mvsfan, bring all your friends.