PDA

View Full Version : Whats Up?

allhailunc
10-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Hey what's happening out there? I hear of a "new" title search, hear about surveyors and when I passed the track this morning, I saw a whole "chit" load of new cars parked in the front lot? Anyone have any idea what's happening? :confused:

debbie33
10-08-2006, 12:53 PM
The car dealership across the street from the track is building a new building and since that construction started they have been putting cars in that parking lot. They were there this summer during the week and out for Saturday racing.

The Bullfather
10-08-2006, 04:30 PM
HAHAHAHA Put all rumours to rest Allhail, it's ok, Riverhead thought they'd be nice neighbors and let them use the front parking lot. Now the question should be, will we see a new pace car from Riverhead Auto Mall next year? lol

We were told of this weeks ago that Riverhead would be doing this as The Auto Mall under goes construction and if need be, space in the future for them to use during the week days. All car were out of the front parking lot the last few weeks while we had racing going on at the track. Maybe they are getting some kinda rent out of it. lol

allhailunc
10-09-2006, 05:36 AM
Thanks for clearing that up Deb & Bullfather. Seeing as how we are no longer weekly attendee's, we don't get the "low-down" anymore as to what is happening, which is why I posed this as only a question, figuring that someone with the "know" would answer. :applause: :wave: