PDA

View Full Version : Great!!!!!

Chuck Schartzer
10-09-2006, 08:07 AM
Just wanted to thank and congratulate all the mod drivers in Sunday's KOTM. I thought everyone did a fantastic job of showing each other plenty of respect and patience during a 150 lap race. Also would like to thank & congratulate Billy, Gary, & all the officials for a great race and speedy day. Billy, if Gary doesn't read this, tell him I was just kidding around at the meeting, he probably already knows that, but I just want to make sure. :) Also remember if there is anything I can help out with, just let me know. Last but not least, thanks to Joe Calivini (a.k.a. Humpy Wheeler) for a great race and a place to race and have fun every weekend!! We had a great year and I am proud of our team (Chris Whitenight #17) and home track Mountain Speedway!! I know you can't please everyone all the time, but I feel for the most part most were pleased most of the time and that's not bad!! See everyone next year!!!!!! :cheers: :wave:

LongIslandJam
10-09-2006, 08:24 AM
Congrats on your Top 5 Chuck and team...

I agree, the Modified race was a joy to watch. Relatively clean for the majority of the race. The drivers deserve a thumbs up too! :)