PDA

View Full Version : Another Thanks!

Geno
10-09-2006, 10:34 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to a few folks on a good season of competitive racing- :applause:

First, thanks to all of the fans in the stands. Yesterday they paid to see a show and definitely got their moneys worth! :drool:

Next, thank you to all of the drivers and their crew on a great year.

Also, thank you to Jim’s Busy Bee and Jimmy White, Jr for their big wheel sponsorship this season. The kids had a blast! :applause: Also to Richie DiMarco for donating points trophies for the kids. :cool: As always, thanks to Ms. NEETS for the weekly candy, along with Scott and Sally Meckes, and also to everyone else who helped out with the future racers. :p

Valley Service Equipment Repair- thank you Chris for sponsoring the Mountain Madness column for the entire season! It is greatly appreciated by not only myself, but many drivers as well. Also, can’t forget the Golden Carat Jewelry story, along with Balliet’s Country Corners, Defebo Graphics, National Auto Exchange, Balliet-Toole, Inc, Whitenight Auto Body, SVS, D&B Towing, C&D Landscaping and any other sponsor that I forgot to mention, who has helped out this season! :cheers:

To all of the folks who have helped out with Shaunfest, sponsored laps in races, donated prizes or cash for the weekly kids giveaways, you’re awesome! :cheers:

Of course, thank you to Joe, Billy & the track officials (past & present). It’s been a fun season. Can’t forget Joan, the program lady (great book this season), Joe the photo guy for updating the website quickly and taking great shots, Kevin Green and his family for all of their help this season and anyone else that has helped out in some way, shape or form. And I can’t forget Ms. Mountain (April Mak) and Erin! Also, my little squirt, Tyler, for getting on my last nerve at times, LOL. Regardless, he still helped me out quite a bit! :D

Last but not least by any means, thanks to 2/10, Kid Rock, Mike Odwazny for all of the vocals in the booth- especially yesterday! Hopefully we’ll be doing it again. :cheers: :-B :cheers:

Most importantly, over the last few years I’ve met a lot of people in both the pits and stands that are now my friends.

Another, but also an important one- Thanks to the media outlets (newspapers, AARN, Pocono Thunder and other websites) for supporting Mountain Speedway.

I’m sure there’s many things I’m forgetting, but to everyone who helped with anything this season- THANK YOU!

See you at the banquet :wave:
Geno

The Frog Lady
10-09-2006, 11:21 AM
Hey Gene~

You deserve a HUGE thank you as well! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Take a bow because you do so much for everyone at the Mountain and I am certain everyone appreciates you! You're the best my friend! :cheers:

Ginger ~ The Frog Lady

CJfilms
10-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Hey Geno, thank you!!!

You're head must be killing you, I heard Kid Rick screaming ALL LLLL LLLL DAY long...I'm just left wondering if he'll be talking to himself at the NELMA deal??? lol...

I can see it now...2/10 all alone in the tower saying "And here comes Mike Coll onto the track, he's our 2006 ....yada yada yada... and he did this...yada yada yada... and how do you think he'll do out there today, Geno? ... Yeah, Geno nods and gives the thumbs up! ...and next we have..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love ya 2/10!!!

You did a great job this season Geno! Always a pleasure to come home to a press release just waiting to be posted! lol I'll see you at the Banq!

...I guess this means I have to put one of these together huh?...give me some time to put my thoughts together.

richardpetey
10-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Nobody works harder than the G-man to promote a great racing atmosphere at Mountain Speedway...................... :applause:
Sometimes, I wonder how you get all the good stuff you do for the track completed so quickly.........(must be the big money they pay you, hehe)................. :eek:
You are truly one of the big reasons the drivers and fans keep coming back to Mountain, thank you............................. :cool:
UNCLE PETEY...................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: