PDA

View Full Version : Scott Lehmann

Mortgage Guy
10-09-2006, 10:39 AM
I just want to give this guy the tip of that hat and let him know that he can still do one hell of a job in a race car. Scotty took that 27 year old street stock that had not seen the race track in a year and with help from James Vaccaro, went from being almost a full second off the pace to making some small changes, got the last qualifying spot in time trials (15th). We then made some more small changes and when they dropped the green he took off on his 1 year old tires and raced from 15th to 4th place. He then got spun out went to the back of the pack and raced his way back to 9th. A little more time in that car and you could contend for a championship at Mountain. I just wanted to say it was a great weekend and you put on one hell of a show for your buddies on Long Island.

Scotty Wolf
10-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Way to go Scott.

hollywoodmic
10-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Yeah that was fun it felt like "Old Charger Racing" you remember when they used to be Charger cars. It was a blast, I can't get over how good that car still turns. Scott you did a great job, easily had a Top 5 if you didn't get spun, for the most part that whole division ran each other real clean. Scott didn't get dumped, just a racing deal. I also must say Richie from McBetts built you some good motor as well.

CSLMOTORSPORTS
10-15-2006, 10:14 AM
I just wanted to thank Tim and Steve Halpin, the two best friends a guy could ask for, along with James Vaccaro for all their help. It would have been too much of a task to run as well as we did with just me and my kids at the King of the Mountain. Also, thanks for the praise, after only running two times in the last 3 years, I wasn't sure I could still run well. Hope to see James up here this week to help run at the NELMA Street Stock portion of the show. I hope to be better this week, as we will be changing the 15 year old shocks, lol. Again, thanks for all the nice words of praise.
Scott Lehmann

Mortgage Guy
10-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Good luck today Lehmann, sorry I couldn't be there to help out.

Mortgage Guy
10-22-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey, heard you ran another strong race up there, got all the way up to 3rd and finished a solid 7th. Keep it up.