PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Bill Price

mtnspeed808
10-09-2006, 12:50 AM
how Bill Price finishes ahead of us, after blatantly taking us out and destroying our car. For those of you who weren't there, or didn't see it, we (the 73 thriller driven by Steve Taylor) are running 3 laps down ON THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE TRACK. Bill Price drives partially in the infield while lapping us, turns Steve around, gets his car up on 2 wheels, then Howie Bott, who has nowhere to go (not his fault at all), drives into the underneath of the car sending Steve into the outside fence so hard it knocked the battery terminals off of the battery...Bill didn't try to stop at all....to the point that he actually drove over the cars tail end while it was sideways, after everyone had stopped and Bill Price tried to go again he threw Steve the finger, while he was trying to collect his thoughts after a wild ride....this is what we have now after Bill Price's day at the races; the rear frame is moved 6 inches to the right....body...what body? Nothing is usuable, entire passenger side frame rail is pushed in at least 3 inches. THE CAGE IS NOT EVEN USUABLE, THAT GOT BENT ALONG WITH THE FRAME, so now along with my original question, I'd like to know why Bill? Why, when we were 3 laps down, did you have to destroy us? Is it because we don't have the money to race with you? Is it because we have friends at the track and you don't? Is it because we were fresh meat and you had already gotten everyone else? Is it because we race for fun, not as a business? If you are man enough answer that question for me...if you have an answer, because it was TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR. Also, does it make you feel any better that Steve is now going to see a doctor for his back and neck tomorrow? Does that make you feel better? Also, I'd like to know what exactly gives you the right to threaten Steve's mom's life? We yelled a lot of things at you, but none of them went to "I'm going to kill you"....Also Billy, will you be back next year, because I am probably going to build one along with Steve's brother (the car Bill destroyed on us tonight was going to be his brother's after tonight's race, as Steve will be driving late models or street stocks next year) I'm not saying for revenge at all, because like I said, I race for fun and don't want to hurt anyone, although apparently you don't care. I am asking how many thriller drivers would be willing to park their cars with me if Bill Price is allowed to drive? Technically, we got lucky tonight, STEVE ONLY HAS MINOR INJURIES, but how long is it until your driver or you personally, depending on whose reading this, gets hurt or worse...I'd like to thank Billy Bartley for talking to us afterwards and helping us sort things out...I'd like to thank Howie Bott and his wife for coming down to see if Steve was ok. Anyone who was there in the conversation with Billy B. after tonight events and gave input, thank you....the drivers and people (and the distance from home doesn't hurt) are what keep us coming back. It's a few people who aren't drivers, just guys who think they can drive, that ruin it and hopefully something is done before the worst happens

-----wayne

sbc358
10-09-2006, 12:35 PM
:mad: I would like to thank BILL PRICE for atleast missing my truck last night! As you can tell what time and what day it is i missed work thismorning because i could not move. I dont know what his problem is but i want to hear it from him. 2 weeks ago he tried to wreck me and i drove (BETTER THAN HIM) and did not wreck my car. Last night he took me out completely and i dont know if it is because he was mad that 2 weeks earlier i showed him that i'm a better driver or if he is just mentally ill and needs a doctor to help him!!! I now see why he got thrown out of his other track....because he is a damn SAFETY CONCERN) I would like to know if he hits cars on his way to work everymorning or if his daddy takes him to work because i know i wouldn't drive on the same roads he does!!! I would also like to know if he would like my shambles of my chasis cause its all useless to me. As everyone knows he tried to wreck me 2 weeks ago and ithen told me to "PACK MY S**T AND GO HOME" last i knew he didn't own the track but correct me if i'm wrong. I have been racing here for 4 years him...wrecking everyone for 2??? Everyone told me to stuff him last night and i could've atleast 2 times but i didn't BECAUSE I'M A BIGGER AND BETTER MAN THAN HIM!!!) If bill would like to call me i would greatly appreciate it 570-332-7395 give me a call bill!!

:mad: :mad: Steve Taylor #73 :mad: :mad:

sbc358
10-09-2006, 12:44 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:mad: I would like to thank BILL PRICE for at least missing my truck last night! As you can tell what time and what day it is, I missed work this morning because I could not move. I don't know what his problem is, but I want to hear it from him. 2 weeks ago he tried to wreck me and I drove (BETTER THAN HIM) and did not wreck my car. Last night, he took me out completely and I don't know if it is because he was mad that 2 weeks earlier I showed him that I''m a better driver, or if he is just mentally ill and needs a doctor to help him!!! I now see why he got thrown out of his other track....because he is a SAFETY CONCERN). I would like to know if he hits cars on his way to work every morning or if his daddy takes him to work, because I know I wouldn't drive on the same roads he does!!! I would also like to know if he would like my shambles of my chassis, because it's all useless to me. As everyone knows, he tried to wreck me 2 weeks ago and then told me to "PACK MY STUFF AND GO HOME". Last I knew, he didn't own the track, but correct me if I'm wrong. I have been racing here for 4 years; him...wrecking everyone for 2??? Everyone told me to stuff him last night and I could've at least 2 times, but I didn't BECAUSE I'M A BIGGER AND BETTER MAN THAN HIM!!!

:mad: :mad: Steve Taylor #73 :mad: :mad:

:disgusted P.S. LOOK @ PICTURE 237 OF THE KOTM PICS. YOU'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENED!!!! :disgusted

nobandwagonhere
10-09-2006, 01:13 PM
I got to tell you, that wreck literally happened right next to me. I was in the orange Camaro 55. There were 3 of us running together (myself the 1 and the 15). We got the move over flag and in line we moved over. The 1st and 2nd place cars passed us and the 3rd place car was nowhere in sight. We came up on a lapped car (the 73) and I fell in behind him on the bottom. The 3 of us passed him and I left the whole outside open when I passed the 73. If the 73 was ANY closer to the bottom he would've been in the infield. I look next to me and the 48 was IN THE AIR, going over the DRIVERS side of the 73...IN THE INFIELD!!! What ever happened to passing on the outside? That's what makes a racer a REAL racer in my eyes. What possessed the 48 to pass the 73 underneath is beyond me? Next thing I know, the caution is out and the 73 is a HORSESHOE against the wall on the frontstretch. Now fortunately, I have yet to have a problem with the 48, BUT...I have seen his actions all year. But believe me, if he did pull that with us...it wouldn't be a post on the forum; my crew and myself would be leaving in the back of the State Trooper's car...and you can count on that. A point WOULD be made. There is no need for any of that. Like I said, this has been going on all year. But he somehow managed to get a Championship. I think if everyone stood together and pulled on the track and just STOPPED...parked our cars and shut them off and said "WE AREN'T RACING UNTIL HE'S (the 48) OFF THE TRACK.." then maybe something will get done. I feel bad for the 73 and also Howie Bott. Howie hasn't had the best of luck this season, but last night his car was on rails. Now I have a question.....should the 48 get his 200 points seeing how he was black flagged? I don't think so....let's see how far the favoritism can REALLY stretch. As far as I'm concerned....CONGRATS ON YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP # 17 JOSH OSWALD!!!
Hope the driver of the 73 is ok, hope Marissa feels better today (she took a bad one at the drop of the green :confused: :wave: ) and I hope Howie's spirits ore ok :wave: . And hope to see all of you next year.
Donny Oliver 55

BlingxBling
10-09-2006, 02:13 PM
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

bobbysgirl1805
10-09-2006, 02:33 PM
The reason Moyer wasn't black flagged over his smoke is because he wasn't leaking any fluids anywhere & had a 1/2 a track lead over the cars behind him so the smoke wasn't blurring anyones vision. He & the 99 car put on one heck of show. Cragrats to the 2 of them! :applause:

bobbysgirl1805
10-09-2006, 02:57 PM
Bling I have to agree with you. My 8 year old daughter went to get cheese fries & a tea. She gave them $14 & they gave her $.50 change. Talk about taking advantage of a young kid. I had to go back & gripe to get my change! Then order hot chocolate for my kid to get black coffee. Never again!

CJfilms
10-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Hey Bling!

As for Moyer last night, 'bobbysgirl' couldn't have said it any better! They put on a great show, congrats to both of you guys! Also, it was the last race of the season...even I was wondering for a second if Moyer was going to get the black flag, but I was hoping he didn't, it was more entertaining with those two as front runners! If this show were a regular feature...early to mid season...and that happened close to the start of the race, YES, he would have been black flagged.

Also, as for the food issues...just a little advice, all of you are voicing your opinions in the "wrong place"...don't do it here on the forum. I don't want that to sound demanding or stern. I, just as much as anyone else, would love to see the concession stand serve great food week after week. But no one from the kitchen reads these forums...and as you pointed out...would be concerned about what is said here anyway. This needs to be brought up "in person" to the "right person" by/in front of a bunch of people...since, you are right, EWWW!, there is no excuse there. :disgusted

mtnspeed808
10-09-2006, 09:20 PM
That's the driver. Can anyone tell he's a little mad...like we all are?

mtnspeed808
10-09-2006, 09:23 PM
The worst thing that ever happened to me is they ripped me off a quarter at the concession stand...I'm gonna need all those quarters back to help Steve and his brother rebuild that car.

BlingxBling
10-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Pssst. Steve, I gather you are angry, but for your concern, I would suggest you edit your post. Just remove your phone number and send it via a private message. There are some ya-hoo's out there, and after all this is a public forum. Last thing you would want is the wrong person with nothing better to do blowing up your phone with call after call.

2crew
10-10-2006, 06:38 AM
I do have to agree it was a little wrong to take a lapper out like that. Hey don't feel bad, he kept both his hands on the wheel when that happened. Two weeks ago I pushed him through turns 1 and 2 and he got mad and took both hands off the wheel and gave me the 'you're number one' sign with both hands.

CJfilms
10-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Hey Bling, are you saying I'm one of those ya-hoos!!!...well, I guess I am...lol...leave it to me to miss jotting down his number, now who can I bother???

Anyway, the photo #237 is so awkward because I thought for sure one of those cars were coming into the infield...if not Steve #73, I thought for sure Bill #48 was. So I'm kind of already running when the camera snapped... Not my favorite type of action shots (you know, where I'm the target!), but I still stay out there!

NJ Chick
10-10-2006, 04:20 PM
I haven't had a reason to complain about the #48 all season long because miraculously, he hadn't touched the #75 once. We've watched and sympathized with all of our fellow Thriller drivers that were his victims this year for one reason or another. However, because of his antics on Sunday, we now have joined the "Price Club" and have our very own wrecked racecar.
There was absolutely no reason for this to have happened as the pressure was off, Price already had the championship. What was the purpose of taking out an innocent person, in turn, causing us to hit and injure a friend, total his car and wreck our own?
Now my question is this: Has Mr. Price ever, EVER apologized to any Thriller driver this entire season for (let's give him the benefit of the doubt for a minute) inadvertently causing a wreck or spinning someone out or causing them to smash into another driver? Has he ever checked to see if someone was seriously injured from a wreck that he may have caused? From what I've heard and experienced is that answer is a big resounding NO. But what they have gotten was sworn at, the finger thrown at them, told it was their fault not his, threats of being wrecked in the next race and now a death threat against someone's mother?! Mountain Speedway should be embarrassed and ashamed of having someone like this being their representative as a track "champion". In my opinion, he should NOT get those 200 points for not only being blackflagged in the race, but also for his dangerous and reckless behavior. :mad:

2crew
10-10-2006, 06:40 PM
I don't know either way if they will get the points. One person told me that if you are DQ'd, then you loose the points just like any other week, but then another person tells me well, it was 200 points just for showing up and that's that. I don't know because the points have not been updated on the website yet. How about a reply Billy??? I don't know about anyone else, but that could make a little bit of a jump for me.

I have been part of the "price chopper club" a time or two. Since the 12 left, it kind of calmed down and you didn't hear "48 get off his bumper, or 48 move back two spots for rough riding" as much. But still I don't think it should have been allowed. But then again, we have Wannasmashya in the SS class almost killing someone more than once, and staying on the track after the black flag has been thrown, and nothing has been done yet, so what makes you think this problem is going to change. From what I have been told, the whole All in One race team has been kicked out of other tracks for some major concerns in their race habits, but we still welcome them with open arms, even after a car gets smashed into the wall after the race is over. I can't complain too much, because I was not involved in any of the unfortunate incidents, but my teammate has had more than her share of run ins, and I think Price chopper has been part of some of them.

Jeff

Let's try and cut the $h!t for next year!!!! I really don't like spending my week fixing a race car from front to back...... :cheers:

CJfilms
10-10-2006, 07:43 PM
Hey Jeff, I just want to answer your question here, I am staying out of this one.

The 200 points went to everyone who attempted to qualify. I do have the final points, I will be working on them for a little while now and possibly later tonight. Expect them definitely by morning to be posted. Bill did retain his 200 points.

I was concerned about this type of incident as well, especially with people driving with nothing to lose at the end of the season...as far as the press release reads, no one was actually DQ'd...Bill finished in the place that he left the track, he did not get an all out DQ...no one in any class did. The worst they got was a DNS...and since we are talking about Thrillers...Dan Cascioli and Steve Shultz were both DNS. I looked at the points, they both were there Saturday, they both got their 200. That's all I can say about that.

I do suggest you change your post around a bit though, Jeff...I'd hate to see this thread start to veer way off topic.

mtnspeed808
10-10-2006, 10:05 PM
Absolutely a great shot from the photographer. I also have seen a video of this accident and it actually makes me sick that someone who is called "champion" would do something so dumb and terrible. Champion no longer has any meaning to me anymore, it's just a word and I hope we never see Bill Price at Mountain Speedway, and if we do, I hope he gets what's coming to him. I saw Steve tonight and he is up and moving around. However, he was asked to leave work today and see a doctor. The doctor told him not to go to work for the rest of this week and put him on pain meds and muscle relaxers....he will be going for x-rays on Wednesday or Thursday for his back and neck to find out why his leg goes numb and he has reduced reflex's. Again, I would like to thank our "champion". The only regret I have from Sunday is preventing Steve for ripping Bill Price out of his car and beating him senseless....next time I will be wiser.

HeavyChevy411
10-10-2006, 10:43 PM
At least you can see the #48 car is returning to dirt track racing, where he belongs. Oh no, wait, that's just the infield of Mountain Speedway. Seems he has to use other cars as bumpers to keep himself on the track. Lack of driving skills? I think so. :mad: . So now my friend is hurt because someone can't drive a vehicle unless training wheels are connected to it. Lovely. This is not racing. Seems everyone else on the track can get along besides the #48 car. And he told us to pack our S*** and go home? Mountain Speedway should be ashamed to have him crowned "Track Champion". Hey Bill, try harder next time, I think you missed a few cars in the parking lot. :mad:

mtnspeed808
10-10-2006, 10:47 PM
i read the latest post and at the bottom of the page is says viewing....mtnspeed808....heavy chevy411...and racerx....cowards always hide in the shadows?...what do you have to say bill of are you still short of breath from going up and over our car?

HeavyChevy411
10-10-2006, 10:57 PM
you all see what the "champion" really is now. what happend to sportsmanship? or going over to see if the other driver is alright if you "accidently" spin or wreck him? You dont see any of this from your so-called champion. I've drove in enduro races and seen people come out hitting less cars than he does on a nightly basis. God forbid someone try to get there car on the track to feel it out for next year. The guy was 3 laps down because we dont have all the money in the world to spend on a car (or a good set of kneepads like someone.) And threats on killing someone's mother? are you kidding? Im sorry but you have to be a full blown scumbag to come of with stuff like that. Hey bill paint the car with spray cans next year, Its easier to fix.

HeavyChevy411
10-10-2006, 11:07 PM
have said it better myself. Cowards hide in the shadows.

richardpetey
10-11-2006, 12:53 AM
Hope your OK Steve, I hate to see someones life/job threatened because of an injury on the racetrack................................... :disgusted
If I can help you out in any way just gimme a shout................. :help:
UNCLE PETEY............................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

EricaR
10-11-2006, 08:30 AM
Hey all,
Just wanted to make sure that everyone is well aware that I personally have nothing to do with deciding who gets points and who does not. Yes, I award those points, but decisions about KoTM points are up to the higher ups. I did ask Billy about Cascioli and Shultz being DQ'd after Saturday and was told that EVERYONE gets points, regardless of DQ's, black flags, etc. So no one was using those knee pads mentioned above on me! LOL
Unfortunatley, I don't get to see the Thriller races, I'm lucky if I get to watch the Street Stock feature, so I don't know what happens out on that track. All I get to do is hear about it at payout time and read about it on this forum. I did speak to Steve Taylor after the race and he was very sore at the track, I could imagine how he felt the next day. To hear that someone needed to miss work, and go to the doctors, and is now on pain meds and in need of x-rays is a shame. Hope you feel better Steve, it was nice to have you back at the track, we missed you all season. Just wanted to clarify so that no one thinks that I personally handed anyone a championship. I don't want my name getting dragged through the mud here. Erica

KYM
10-11-2006, 08:48 AM
HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR THE KING OF THE MT ISN'T A POINTS RACE AT ALL!!! INSTEAD JUST HAVE A DEMO DERBY, it's the SAME THING!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

racedirector
10-11-2006, 04:47 PM
If you "Wanna..." get away with rough driving next year, just sponsor some races. Joe won't let anything happen to you then. Too many orange DQ's was one of the reasons I am no longer employed there.

P.S. This is not track bashing, just the facts.

unowho243
10-11-2006, 05:43 PM
I just looked at the pics, and wow, that car looks bad after that wreck! That was a bonehead move by the 48. I seem to remember the 48 in another thread on here.

richardpetey
10-11-2006, 06:40 PM
Erica, how could we blame you for correctly doing your job, ................ :applause:
If only you could of made a mistake on the LM feature line up, hehe.............. :eek:
Ed, I'm sorry you are not working at the track any longer, I really thought you were a great guy.................... :disgusted
One night I vented my anger towards you over another driver's rough driving, for that I'm truly sorry.................... :(
I sincerely hope that you find employment at another track, you are a good race director......................... ;)
UNCLE PETEY......................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

mtnspeed808
10-11-2006, 07:29 PM
:wave: Thanks a lot guys, I'm doing better, but the doctor wants me bed ridden until monday! I appreciate everyone looking out for me. And thank you everyone for sticking up for me.
Thanx guys.
See everyone at the banquet.
Steve Taylor
:wave: :wave: :wave:

fancy
10-11-2006, 07:29 PM
I have a question about the too many orange DQ comment. What does that mean? What is an orange DQ? And how does that factor into someone not working at the track? :confused: :confused: I feel out of the loop on this one.

CJfilms
10-11-2006, 07:50 PM
I can see this getting out of hand quickly...

Ed stated "Wanna" as in Wannamaker getting DQ'd...his car was orange. Ed, I'm sorry you are not at the track anymore, I liked ya, I never had any problems with you personally...and I hope vice versa too!!! :-B

But this thread is going way over the bounds and will soon turn into track bashing...racer bashing...and so forth. It is almost guauranteed to start somewhere.

WJ? Would I be asking too much to close this thread down? I understand I am not really in a position to do that myself, that's why I ask...

fancy
10-11-2006, 07:57 PM
I certainly didn't mean to close the thread. I just didn't get the orange thing. I think several drivers in this class have been accused of 'rough driving' at one point. I wanted clarification on the orange part.
Thanks for answering me.

richardpetey
10-11-2006, 08:12 PM
Ease up Joseph, before we open a can of enduro woop-a$$ on ya, hehe................ :lol:
We ain't gonna close no stink'en threads, but if you continue with this "close this thread down" talk, we might have to get W.J. to punctuate you............................ :eek:
Who loves ya, Joe?.......................... :rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY......................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

W. J.
10-11-2006, 08:22 PM
I agree, Joe. Period, exclamation point!

It's done, all that needed to be said has been.