PDA

View Full Version : Roger Maynor

figure849
10-09-2006, 07:55 PM
Roger ran one heck of race . Congrats to you Roger, you make us all proud of being a part of your team.
We would also like to thank Matt and Barb Daniels and the Daniels staff for making us feel welcome. everyone had a great time.
Daniels family resort is looking forward in seeing Riverheads race teams in a few weeks for the NELMA event at Mountain. There is talk about a better then 10% discount when you mention the Maynor race team, so give them a call and see what they can do for your team .

LongIslandJam
10-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Nice race Roger!

We're looking forward to having you there for the first NELMA event! :)

W. J.
10-09-2006, 08:17 PM
Roger, among others, looked especially good in the race. He drove a smart race, stayed (mostly) out of all the trouble that was happening, and brought the car home for a great top 5 finish. I guess his Fig-8 driving skills and experience came in handy for dodging the carnage around him. I can't wait to see him do his thing in the NELMA race. :)

figure849
10-09-2006, 09:19 PM
Walter, nice meeting you. Also can't wait to see what we can do in a few weeks. We may not qualify well, but once Roger is in, then he does what he does best; drive smart and dodge the wrecks.

leah28racing
10-10-2006, 04:25 PM
The cautions would have been cut in half, if they had radios.

W. J.
10-10-2006, 07:49 PM
The cautions would have been cut in half, if they had radios.
Maybe, but everyone was without them, so all had the same advantage or disadvantage, depending on the point of view.

leah28racing
10-11-2006, 05:21 PM
Yes, but if they all had radios,they would have been able to tell their drivers what was happening on the other side of the track. Therefore, the cautions wouldn't have been that bad.

They can't tell their drivers where to go, sometimes drivers can't see what's going on until it's too late.

trukmech
10-11-2006, 09:01 PM
I would like to thank Roger and his entire crew for all their hard work so that the Daniels family resort/ Blast-it sandblasting/ Victory Fleet Maintenance # 74 Late Model for making the KoTM race and a well earned 5th place finish