PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jason..............

richardpetey
10-09-2006, 09:02 PM
I really gotta express my gratitude to Jason Makarewicz for giving me my first taste of Late Model racing yesterday............................ :applause:
It was a thrill to try and qualify his LM, I'm just sorry I wasn't good enough to get it into the show.......................... :help:
Thanks for all the encouragement and support from the J-Mac crew( Kevin, Jeff, and Marissa)................................... :cool:
Thanks to everybody who gave me a thumbs up, knowing I might wad that baby up on the next turn........................ :eek:
UNCLE PETEY........................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

LongIslandJam
10-09-2006, 09:04 PM
Hey you almost made it in.

You going to give it a try in two weeks for NELMA? We're looking forward to trying to DQ you LOL :) :rolleyes:

W. J.
10-10-2006, 10:30 AM
LOL, don't we have a NELMA rule DQing cars with taped, rather than vinyl, numbers? If so, we've got him!!!
Seriously, he did well for his first time out in a division and class he's never driven in, but after getting so many 'practice laps' in KOTM competition, shouldn't he now contend for the pole in NELMA??

CJfilms
10-10-2006, 11:39 AM
all I wanted was one picture...just one shot of that ear to ear grin under the helmet! :-B

2crew
10-10-2006, 02:25 PM
I don't think I have seen someone that happy to drive a race car in a while. It was fun, Petey, and whenever we can do it again, we will do it. It was nice to see that car on the track for the first time all year.