PDA

View Full Version : To all the Young Guns.................

richardpetey
10-10-2006, 07:07 PM
I want to congratulate all the young drivers in the thriller division, you drove hard and did your homework, I'm proud to say I raced with you............................ :cheers:
Someday in the future, if you peeps decide to pursue your racing habit hehe, you'll be hearing names like Josh Oswald, Ricky Ross Jr., Steve Shultz, Mike Skelly Jr., Mike Moyer Jr. in whatever racing division they settle into................ :applause:
As for my good friends Howie (Hollywood) and Kevin Makarewicz, it was good to see you guys finally get outta those land yachts and get into competitive cars.................................... :cool:
As for my "favorite female driver", Marissa Nelmes, don't you ever give up that ride.................I wanna see you up front and in the championship fight next year................................ :D
To everybody else in the thriller class, I've neglected to mention because of a few "SENIOR MOMENTS", you are some of the best people and I'm proud to call you my friends.............................. :wave:
Former Thriller Champ, hehe...................UNCLE PETEY
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

17Racer
10-10-2006, 11:35 PM
Thanks Uncle Petey.

Racing Rebel
10-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Ahhhh Uncle Petey!!!!!!!!!! You brought a tear to my eye!! (As if that's hard!!) LOL
I have decided to take a little "Siesta" next year and fully plan on returning in '08 as the 2nd "Makarewicz" in the Thriller class. :cheers:
I do plan on running our Memorial Race in June in '07 but that will be about the extent of my driving hobbie for that year. :cool: