PDA

View Full Version : To Billy at Mountain

ECT-Outlaw
10-12-2006, 10:04 PM
First off, let's be easy with the bunch of whiners. No one here is venting anger for that or using Dave as a scapegoat. I know the answer you gave him about why, But that's not why I am posting. Get over that part pal. There are only questions that aren't answered here and because you just lay back and feel that you can answer them at anytime is 100% wrong.

Second, you do have to prove to ALL of us that because we are a team and you try and screw 1, you have to deal with us all; this is NY. Also Power Of Attorney ?? LOL That's called friendship, Something you should learn better..

Third, All you had to do is call Dave the first or second day after and let him know what you are doing. Not just let him hang until you felt like answering him or calling him, which you haven't done yet..

Fourth, there is no derogatory statements made. They are facts that you lead us to believe. Also, don't blame the moderators of the forum for not stopping us, They are bias and are staying that way and the only things in this post was the truth. And no other Track treated drivers the way yours did..

Fifth, why not send the stats to AMB also, so they can read them and also send Sap the results.. The Read out could have been altered prior to the print.

Sixth, Listen Billy, it seems to me you get a little pressure from guys who don't take getting bullied and now we are trash and you wanna take your toys and go home.. Let me tell you something, Billy, after seeing how you treat people when there is a problem, and how you come in here and think you can smart mouth us and give us bull, Well you can take your Race Track and put it were the sun don't shine.

Seventh, I was at your track for the first time and it will be my last and don't take it out on the #93 Sal Accordi Jr. I was just there to help him out for the weekend. So don't blame him at all.

Eight-apologies would have came if this was handled in a timely matter. But after this and your true colors came out.. DONT THINK SO

P.S. When and if you speak with Dave Sap, you can ask him; I spoke with Dave before posting and I was letting him know what I posted..

P.S.S. Maybe if you owned your own business, you could be on here when you wanted too..

Take Care Now Bill, and have a nice winter...

ECT-Outlaw
10-12-2006, 10:24 PM
To JA and Walt,

Guys, I had made another post for Sap Called "what the story Billy?" and just asked when Billy would contact Dave and a few other things and again it was removed..
What happened to Freedom of Speech??? There wasn't anything in the post that wasn't the truth and no curses at all and 1 of you still feel the need to remove the post, because why???

This forum is for all to read and know what is going on with our drivers and our crews and racing in general, But if you guys keep removing posts when you feel like it, then why have the forum? Remove it also... I thought this forum is for everyone, But it seems like if either of you don't like the post, bang it's gone..Let's be fair, and leave the post up.. I can understand removing if cursing is going on and directed at someone, But don't do it because you felt like it was wrong..

Because wrong to you isn't wrong to others..And it does make for some great reading..

Thanks Pete

LongIslandJam
10-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Wasn't deleted Pete,

I decided to merge it with the other post in regard to Sap to give a clearer story. Sorry if I caused any confusion.

ECT-Outlaw
10-12-2006, 10:36 PM
It's Cool JA thank you for pointing that out to me.. I never even looked at all..

allhailunc
10-13-2006, 05:39 AM
JMO but I think that Billy's post on the now closed thread says it all. I think had Dave contacted him (and he may have) instead of all the bantering & yelling & whatever here on the Jam (I do agree with his gone too long comment) by just about everyone, this would have been put to rest allready. As it is now, there will be bad air between the folks out at the "Wreck" and Mountain, thus possibiy making it hard on anyone wanting to run there. Sure, views are aired for reasons here, but true controversies should be handled by the direct parties involved, not by "emmissaries". Much can be lost on both sides, thus creating more disgust with each other. Billy owed an answer to no-one but Dave and it was Dave's responsibilty, not someone else, to contact him as to the true finish. Like I said, JMO. :disgusted

ECT-Outlaw
10-13-2006, 08:20 AM
Mr allhailunc,

IF this was handled in a timely matter like we asked, or should I say like Dave asked, ALL of this would never be here.. But Billy & The Track took their time and came in here with some remarks about peoples jobs and lives, instead of getting answers to Sap.

Also, if Billy is the Fair person that everyone is saying, then there should never be BAD AIR at all anywhere... And I am sure our drivers will be on their toes to make sure they get treated fairly up there now...

And as far as true controversies, they should be aired, so our Friends or fellow racers know what could happen and what did happen to others.. That's what this forum should be about letting others know, Not hiding things so others don't get mad or deleting things.. Just post the truth, That's what counts...

So if Billy or Mountain want to be upset, I hope for their sake they don't take it out on our drivers, because it will not make the track look good at all.

People make mistakes and if this is the way Billy handles it, by saying we are whiners and he is Surprised at JA & Walt for letting this happen, then maybe he better stay in his perfect world, because there isn't one !!!!!

Thanks
Pete

Golf Guy
10-13-2006, 09:33 AM
I kind of disagree with some of the reply's that an answer is only owed to Dave. I think anyone who paid to be at Mountain to see the race and believes the outcome is wrong is owed an answer (why go if you do not get the true answer then?). I do think the posting at Billy has gotten out of hand. But he could put an end to it all and post the lap times and then make this all go away? (I saw that Billy posted he would have the 150 page scoresheet by this weekend, so why don't you wait until then, more posting isn't going to make it quicker).
One last thing, I always have a problem when the person in charge of an event calls someone who protest the outcome or decision a whiner. You need to prove/state your position on the matter, and if they continue to protest the decision (in their favor or against), then they are a whiner. This is all just my opinion.

unowho243
10-13-2006, 09:58 AM
Not to Bash anyone but, I honestly love how some drivers not saying SAP or anyone mentioned in this thread complain about how "The HEAD" is run, and then they go to another track to find out they are being treated the same so I say save the trip and the gas and race at "The head".

The grass isnt always greener on the otherside guys. :-B

maestri fan 1
10-13-2006, 12:53 PM
All I can say about this, is that there are many improvements that could be made at this track to make it a better place to race. I'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks this.

ECT-Outlaw
10-13-2006, 01:04 PM
Golf Guy thats all we asked is to get a answer to the questions. And you're correct by saying it is owed to us all.. The posting may have gotten out of hand a little, but after having drivers from NY and PA call me on the phone and state this is what is done, then you get a little upset and say more.. Well, the 150 page report maybe ok that's up to Dave Sap, but I would also want the AMB company to review it. Now this is my Opinion, but after Mountain taking this long, I don't know if I would believe them... And it seems that when a person in charge of an event can not answer your question and thinks you are challangeing them, you are called all kinds of things ( mainly online or phone, Never face to face). Or they have you removed.. Power makes people funny.. Remember there is only 1 GOD. Everybody else is equal, no matter what they may think they are or trying to be...

unowho243, Bro there is much to be said about the head, But certain people get told how to run things and also get told when and what to post and leave up.. We ALL go to other Tracks just to race. To be very Honest, I feel that Mountain Speedway is a great track and the Ofiicals for the most part treat you like Good friends. All the Ofiicals I spoke with and had to deal with there where basically a Great bunch of people.. NO ONE YELLED AT YOU, TALKED DOWN TO YOU, HAS THEIR HAND IN EVERYTHING, AND THINKS THEY'RE GOD. EVEN BILLY B. WAS REALLY NOT A BAD GUY..
So to be honest, if it was my choice (which it's Not), I would find another track to run.

The grass may look green from your side bro, but it's only spray painted so it looks good....

maestri fan 1 AMEN

RGeeProductions
10-13-2006, 08:07 PM
I agree the posting has gone way out. I stopped by SAP'S shop today, as I live about 1/4 mile from there and SAP has been a great friend for quite awhile, and gave him Billy's number off the NEETS website. Dave has made the call to Billy earlier tonight and left a message. As of 7:30pm, no call back. Could we wait to see what happens from this before any more comments????

RGeeProductions
10-14-2006, 09:58 AM
Billy and SAP have talked this morning. SAP is very satisfied with the talk and things ARE being looked into. There has been a lot going on in Billy's world, and this is very understandable, and also some communication gaps on their side. Billy IS ON THIS, and has been, and as I said, SAP says he is satisfied as of this point in time that this is happening. So, this being said, please keep questions/comments down till a decision has been made by all involved, requested by SAP.
Keep in mind, this is just a forum for discussion. As with Riverhead gripes, this isn't the place to solve issues. Direct communications with the people involved is the correct way to accomplish this and it has happened.
SAP thanks all for their concerns in this issue!!!!

The Bullfather
10-14-2006, 10:58 AM
Are we going to be called into the Pa. principal office next week! :drool:

Tower Man
10-19-2006, 06:36 PM
All I can say is, "Whew!!!"

IDRIVEALARGECAR
10-19-2006, 10:14 PM
Guys listen, the grass might be greener on the other side, but you still have to mow it. These issues run amok all over and are dealt with by the parties involved. As for posts on here, I have often seen posts go way out of the discussion medium and into the bashing mode, so moderators are right to drop, delete or remove as they see fit. I wasn't there, but from what I was told, he wasn't laps down as of the incident in the infield. Now, if he was the lap before, then they go to the previous lap so then he would be. But again, I wasn't there and if it was a scoring malfunction or timing equipment malfunction, then Mountain has to deal with it. If the sheets show him scored a lap down at the finish, then that is that if they were altered by the equipment operator to justify someone's concern. Then again, they (Mountain) have a Problem to deal with. JMO
Joey C
Denver N.C.

LongIslandJam
10-19-2006, 11:10 PM
I agree... Billy and Sap ARE in contact. Let's keep this issue in the backs of our minds, while the two still work it out. Let's get the story straight before we make any hasty decisions...