PDA

View Full Version : Bill Price Jr.

NEETS-1
10-12-2006, 10:20 PM
I would like to inform all involved about the Thriller divisions problems.
First, I would like to congratulate all drivers this year for their effort in the point standings, including Bill Price Jr. for his Championship.
Next I would like to say that at some point or another during the year, I have watched and acted upon rough driving in your class. These are not the best handling cars for the speeds you are going, therefore you must sharpen your driving skills more than most divisions.
Finally, I would like to resolve the issues in the KOTM race....As I said before, many of you have "rough rided" at some point or another during the year. Some got away with it, some didn't. Some were asked to leave because of incidents following the calls.
I have made phone calls to both Billy Price Sr and Jr. about the last incident and have asked them not to race in the Thriller class in 2007. I penalized him for what he did on the track that night...now, all I can do, according to the rules, is talk to them and come up with an agreement. The outcome after the phone calls was that they will not race at Mountain next year, in any variable points races at the least.
I have also thought about inserting a new rule in the Thriller class that any driver acruing 6 feature wins must move up to Street Stocks. This is supposed to be a "beginners class", and if you are walking away with the division points and wins...you actually do not belong there. I made this rule at my last track and it evened out the class tremendously.
I hope this effort has helped some of you in one way or another.

RACERX
10-13-2006, 01:29 AM
We had no plans on running thrillers next year. We are taking the year off to regroup, and run enduro races. The championship car is for sale. Our plans are to build a street stock for limited races in 07 and run for a championship in 2008. My father and I discussed this decision prior to the season ending. In closing I would like to thank everybody for helping achieve my goal. Good luck to all in 07.

Bill Price Jr #48
2006 Thriller Champ

JCenduro
10-13-2006, 09:56 AM
What Is the Price of the car? I went through this before and I was told it was for sale and went there with the money and was told he was running the car. I just want to know what the price is now, with all the damage? Give me a call. jcenduro 862-354-0481