PDA

View Full Version : I need some help here...

CJfilms
10-14-2006, 09:27 AM
I may be overstepping my bound here, but I am going to post a job opening on the Mountain Site...one that I will be doing the hiring for!

1st off, does anyone have any video from the KOTM race? Anything, one class, just your car, whatever you may have, please contact me - joe@moutnainspeedway.com.

Ok...now that that's done, the job! I will be posting a job opening on the Mtn site regarding a QUALIFIED VIDEOGRAPHER... Not really that qualified, but capable of taking good movies. I will have some criteria that they will need to be able to do, plus above all, I NEED SOMEONE DEDICATED!!! That means, every race week! If you miss a week, you will feel the effects the most, not the track, not I. I will post a link up here to the posting once I complete it. If you are interested, please contact me ASAP!!!

Again...quailfied and dedicated are the two main factors!

The Frog Lady
10-14-2006, 03:38 PM
I have the entire street stock race on tape. It is mostly the front three and Jammin Jim but it is the whole race minus a few caution laps. I need to transfer it onto a DVD which I will be doing this week. I can either email you the whole thing or give you a copy of the DVD when I am there for the NELMA next Saturday. Just let me know.

Ginger, the Frog Lady

ss26
10-14-2006, 10:41 PM
would it be possible for you to make us a copy of it? we will be at nelma. thanks. :wave:

The Frog Lady
10-16-2006, 06:08 AM
Of course! I will make sure you get a copy. And my congratulations on winning the King of the Mountain as well as the Championship this year. I am glad to see you guys had a great season and got rid of your gremlins. Are you sure those Yamelskis didn't hide a squirrel somewhere in that car for luck?!

~Ginger :)