PDA

View Full Version : Way To Go Hollywood.............

richardpetey
10-14-2006, 11:56 PM
After getting into a turn 2 wreck that had almost the whole field involved, Dr. D came charging back in the rain and won the first ever Enduro at Chemung........................................... ........ :applause:
I couldn't believe the weather! On the drive up, nothing but sunshine right up until the races started, then at the green, gusty wind, cold rain and freak'en hail/snow........................ :eek:
Of course, on the last laps of the last race, here comes the sunshine............... :confused:
I gotta stop these road trips to foreign continents..................... :disgusted
You da man, Howie and you da women Cindyrella...................... :cool:
UNCLE PETEY............................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Geno
10-14-2006, 11:59 PM
A big congarts to both of you! Although you're nuts (we already know this), it's great to hear the news!!! :applause:

Congratulations on adding yet another track to your win list Doctor :cheers:

vsmidge68
10-15-2006, 07:44 AM
CONGRATS TO THE DR. AND " NORTHBOUND NELLIE". :applause: :wave: :cheers: WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!

nobandwagonhere
10-15-2006, 09:49 AM
Great job Howie! Congrats!!! :applause: :applause: :wave: See yas soon! :wave:

NEETS-1
10-15-2006, 10:21 AM
C'mon, Fill me in...all the details...How'd all our NEETS people do??? Did we kick Butt?? How many cars?
Howie won??? WOW- Good deal...CONGRATS :applause:
What else?? Any press releases? I hear our "wet" experience helped a bunch, hehe :wave:

CJfilms
10-15-2006, 12:24 PM
Photo Joe: Way to go Howie, I bet you're eyes were glued open! no assistance necessary!!! lol So, yeah fill us all in on the details, how was it?

Erin: Hey HB!!! Congrats! i knew Tenacious B had a win coming real soon!!! (by the way--those are your new nick names from me! ;) :p

-Cheech & Chong

Lori/39x
10-15-2006, 09:22 PM
WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Howie!!! I knew you'd kick some butt up there! Great news to hear!! Cheers to you! We should have come up there with you this weekend ! We're so glad to hear the good news!

Congrats, congrats!!
Dave, Lori & Madison

LongIslandJam
10-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Congrats Dr. of Destruction! Good to see you conquer new lands... :D

CIN
10-16-2006, 08:07 AM
Congrats Howie... :applause: :cheers:

rpkulik
10-16-2006, 12:15 PM
The 8 cylinder race really should have been called the Howie and Petey show as they swapped the lead for most of the race. Nobody else really challenged them. My brother, Art Kulik showed up with his Talon and was running 7th before getting "Chemunged" in turn 4. Howie, Petey and Cindy helped us out in the pits and Art finished the race.

It's a nice track with really tight turns. Have to give it up for the fans, they hung in there during a really nasty downpour.

raceguy
10-16-2006, 05:20 PM
Congrats to the Bott clan on the Chemung win!! :applause:
Nice run by "Uncle Petey" too! :applause:

Had I not had to leave when the racing was over to head to work, I'd have stopped pitside to say "hello" to Howie and Cindy again....
I'll make it to the Mountain next season to see ya's, and I'll bring the cold ones! :cheers:

Good job once again guys!

Duane Manzer

NJ Chick
10-17-2006, 02:52 PM
A big thank you to Jimmy Zacharias, Gregg and Steve Turner and their pit crews for helping us to get the car back onto the track after the smash up! :help:
We could not have done it without you, I'd still be there trying to get the lug nuts off the tire :disgusted
Chemung is a beautiful facility, the track itself is a bit challenging, but that's what makes it so interesting. Chris Zacharias was very welcoming and helpful and is doing a great job running the place. The fans were awesome for sticking it out in all of that bizarre weather! :cheers:
Uncle Petey: You did a great job keeping control of that yellow beast of yours! Neither rain nor snow, nor hail or worn out Hoosiers will keep the Peteymobile from going through! :D Congrats on 2nd place! So where are we going next? :lol:
Lori: We'll probably be making the trip again sometime, come along and play! :cool:
Bob: Art was doing great until he got Car Jacked Chemung style!:eek: Glad he got back out to finish the race. Thank you for your help as well! :wave:
Duane: Sorry we didn't get to say hey! I thought I heard somebody yell my name, don't know if it was you, but I was thinking who the heck knows me here and thought I was just hearing things! :applause: Hope to see you soon!
To everyone else: Thanks you guys, your support is very much appreciated! :cheers:

:wave: :cool: :wave: :cool:

Bobby Pease
10-18-2006, 09:50 AM
LOL....better late than never on the congrats!!!! Great Job brother, showing that NEETS personnel get it done!! Glad to hear it was you and Thong boy swapping the lead.. (thong boy would be Uncle Petey).... Miss you guys!
See yaz soon.............
Bobby Pease :cheers:

pappywrench
10-18-2006, 04:40 PM
Now that Dino found his way to victory lane, there's no stopping him. Wish I could have made the trip.

rcp_ny
10-23-2006, 07:21 AM
(Late to the party; just got back on the planet.)

Congrats Howie and Petey, way to represent NEETS! Just wish I could have been there with my 6-cyl Oldsmobubble (which, by the way, still has a Petey "imprint" in the passenger side from Labor Day! Badge of honor, ya know).

richardpetey
10-23-2006, 08:29 PM
Sorry RCP, musta been one of my senior moments.......................... :help:
I loose consciousness at least 43 laps outa a 100 lap enduro, hehe.............. :eek:
UNCLE PETEY............................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: