PDA

View Full Version : So much for working together!!??

ladydriver
10-15-2006, 07:34 PM
Wasn't it nice to see that MVS has their last points night on 10/21!!?? Keep it going Billy

mvsfan
10-15-2006, 08:58 PM
lol,

FYI last night was last points race for mods only ! all rest will be decided this sat @ 2pm!

:wave:

NEETS-1
10-15-2006, 09:14 PM
I never wish a track closed anywhere...what I do wish is that they did some intelligent scheduling. The NELMA event was on our schedule since last December. I realize they had many rainouts and am aware the R.o.C. tour had somewhat of an influence in this. I would of at the least let the LM and SS sit the week out. They are two higher purse divisions anyway.
Maybe next year will be better. I wish both tracks good luck.

BlingxBling
10-16-2006, 10:39 AM
:D

Personally, I don't think there is anything either track could do that is going to convince the drivers and fans to extend their travel to attend a track other than their home track. I see it with my own two eyes during the beginning and the end of the season when racing is held on Saturday at MVS and Sunday at Mountain. With the exception of a few, most people are content with where they are racing and do not fare well with change.

This upcoming weekend is a serious bummer. As a Modified fan, the BIGGEST RoC race of the year is being held the same day. :(

Scheduling is the key, but had the dates been different, would their be a big difference? Most likely not. Look at the registration list, 37, and that is not counting the last minuters that will arrive the day of. For being a debut for NELMA, I wouldn't be able to complain. Granted we lost a few to Oswego (bad accidents will get you every time) and yes, a few to MVS points race. I do not fear a bad day at all. In fact, I think JA has done a phenominal job and this series will be VERY successful. There is no road to success that does not have a few bumps in the road. It has made a lap around the gossip trail, and I hear nothing but good things. :wave: