PDA

View Full Version : Chemung 2007 schedule

tstiles
10-17-2006, 05:17 PM
The owner of the track called me today. He would like at least 15 trucks in order for him to put us on the schedule for 07. How many dates total would we want do you all think??? To all you nickle snatchers out there, let's get a date or a show of hands here before you ask how much the purse is; this actually goes for all enduro divisions. If you can (try) and commit to 15 cars/trucks, then he will put your division on the calender (with a rain date in place that will not conflict). He also said he will not schedule a date that will get in the way of another venues schedule (you're welcome, Billy)
For now, just a small post with your interest is all I'm looking for, dates and purses will follow. thanks.

www.chemungspeedrome.net

NEETS-1
10-17-2006, 11:16 PM
The TRUX (Thriller Trucks) are running weekly at Mountain in 2007. I am making it a regular division. If you say Chemung will not conflict with my "venues".....it may be pretty hard since they are a Saturday night track also.
I KNOW we will have 15+ trucks weekly. This is a great class...good rules...affordable...and very fan friendly.
The rules will fall directly in line with the NEETS TRUX w/ a few more safety items. They will be available at the Mountain Banquet. :wave:
Chris Z is a buddy of mine and if he wants a truck show up there...he knows all he has to do is call me and I'll help him with it.

tstiles
10-18-2006, 02:39 PM
I'm glad you posted..... This (Chemung thing) is a job for a track promoter like yourself, not for a stock broker like myself. I will email you the track owners cell # and you 2 can work things out. I posted it because he asked me what the interest level was for his track next year. He wanted to know if he should put us on the schedule for '07.
As far as the trucks every Sat., I think that would be awesome! After looking at the trux field here, I see most of the trucks live in NY and would have to travel about 1300 miles a month. Approximately $1500.00 per month in travel and entry expenses in order to stay in the points. 5 months of racing. That's about twenty thousand dollars for a season. I think the schedule you have now for the trucks is almost perfect. Add a race in July, put some heat races in there, yellow flags, and give us a racing tire and you would have yourself a home run.
www.chemungspeedrome.net

1 5 John Cozza, Medford, NY
2 20 Bob Pease, Medford, NY
3 17x Rob McCormick, Calverton, NY
4 4 terry stiles, Rocky Point, NY
4 7 Rich Onorato, Islip Terrace, NY
6 21 Ray Voss, Centereach, NY
7 18 Ed Colon, Westbury, NY
8 40 Anthony Vecchio, Centereach, NY
9 12 Bryan Quilliam, Centereach, NY
10 99 Anthony Daleo, Selden, NY
11 02 Shawn Wanat, Riverhead, NY
12 57dd Erin Bartley, Scranton, PA
13 27 Frank Katona, PA
14 61 Harry Sager, PA
15 28 Jim Badalato, Lindenhurst, NY
16 6ny Gil Smith, Ridge, NY
17 50 Mike Pollach ??
18 43 Richard Petey, Hackettstown, NJ
18 3 Ben Vecchio NY
20 55 Rob Bader, Holtsville, NY
21 4x Jeffrey Gregor, Bridgehampton, NY
22 32f Alex Fletcher ?
23 27 Gary Slusser ?
24 29 Andy Owen, Oceanside, NY
25 1 Rob Keller ?
26 36 Jake Sharrow
27 56 Bobby Jones, Oakdale, NY
28 46 Kevin King
29 58 Randy Parsons Jr., Bangor, PA
30 45 Ben Gregor, Bridgehampton, NY
30 8 Tom Mowery ?

NEETS-1
10-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Ter, I know of at least a 1/2 dozen trucks being built locally for 2007 weekly racing plus the already about a dozen or so Pa. current trucks. This would make for a good start for us. I am sure there will be a few of you guys making the trek weekly also. Once the division is showcased in front of the fans....I think there will be more people building these vehicles. (remember...promotion). Start w/ whatever you have and build from there...patience...time.
The NEETS TRUX will still run on those 10 or so dates for NEETS points. They will be on every event in 2007 as they have proven to me they deserve a full fledged membership in NEETS. Even I may buy or build yet another one for my other daughter if she is a good girl, lol.
I love this division!!! :applause:

PS- I already have his cell # programmed in my cell

mafap
10-19-2006, 08:46 AM
"To all you nickle snatchers out there" look who's talking, you invented the art of nickle snatching

tstiles
10-19-2006, 10:59 AM
When I posted that, I was thinking of you, Sean. lol. Qquestion, are you still holding onto your baby teeth waiting for the price to go up? Congrats again on the Mountain Late Model championship, Sean. You really got that car going fast. Good luck in 07. Hey, has Ricky Bobby opened any accounts yet, or did you just give him that job to keep him out of trouble during the winter?