PDA

View Full Version : Riverhead

Richie
10-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Don't forget the swap meet at Riverhead Raceway November 12th.

Richie
11-06-2006, 03:25 PM
I'll be there. Anybody else coming? Wes if you come up grab me a Philly cheese steak hero from Pam's. A whole one. It need not be hot, I'll do that here.

Wes
11-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Hey Richie. I'm not sure if I can make it because of some work we might have to do, but I will give Mike a call and let him know so he can be there. On a side note, look for an article on us in the Area Auto Racing news in the next couple of weeks. Also there was an interview conducted on Mike Renn by the guys over at Longislandjam.com. So look for that in the next couple of weeks. And the big news is that this year we have a booth for the 2007 Motorsports show and expo in Atlantic City from Jan 12 -14. We will have to 2 cars in it (don't know who yet), but I just found out about it, so I will post more when I know and get in contact with everybody about it. If you didn't know, this is the same trade show that was in Fort Washington, PA the last few years. Its huge.

Richie
11-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Does that mean no sandwich ??????????

Dwight Clock
11-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Hey Richie. I'm not sure if I can make it because of some work we might have to do, but I will give Mike a call and let him know so he can be there. On a side note, look for an article on us in the Area Auto Racing news in the next couple of weeks. Also there was an interview conducted on Mike Renn by the guys over at Longislandjam.com. So look for that in the next couple of weeks. And the big news is that this year we have a booth for the 2007 Motorsports show and expo in Atlantic City from Jan 12 -14. We will have to 2 cars in it (don't know who yet), but I just found out about it, so I will post more when I know and get in contact with everybody about it. If you didn't know, this is the same trade show that was in Fort Washington, PA the last few years. Its huge.Wes, that show was in Ft. Washington, Pa. for 21 years, since 1985. And it is huge. I miss going to it since I moved to Indiana. For anyone involved with racing - if you can go, you need to do so. You won't be disappointed.

Richie
11-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Hey Wes; Maybe we should make the swap meet a points event. It would get more participation.

Richie
11-12-2006, 11:33 AM
Riverhead swap meet rained out today. Reschedualed for the 19th Nov.