PDA

View Full Version : 1:23pm-Weather update

BlingxBling
10-20-2006, 01:20 PM
THE RAIN HAS STOPPED! In fact it actually got brighter outside. According to the local weather, showers will remain for the upper portion of the state (Scranton and further North). It looks as though we may get our practice in!

wshultz
10-20-2006, 01:52 PM
:wave: :wave: Bling Bling, you're right, no more rain today, just wind and clouds :), it's dry here and I'm a minute from the track. :wave:

LongIslandJam
10-20-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm in Hazleton, and I see the same. Let's go racing:) See everyone tonight.

W. J.
10-20-2006, 04:13 PM
Hey, tomorrow promises to be a great day all over the Northeast, let's go racin'!!! :)

The Bullfather
10-20-2006, 11:56 PM
Weather was nice sitting in traffic. I drove 15 miles in 3 hours on I-80 in NJ due to couple of tractor trailers flipping over, that what I heard. By time I got by the incident, all there was to see was small pile of kitty liter. I guess I was kinda dissapointed I didn't see any carnage. Wait, that doesn't sound right, I really hope no one was serious injuried or worst! I made it here in 7 hours from Long Island! All I know it is dark. I did make it to Damon's, I was also dissappointed Johnny Damon or Matt Damon was working there that night. :lol: