PDA

View Full Version : KOTM weekend modified race video.....

RGeeProductions
10-23-2006, 11:50 AM
I am looking for the "hard to find" modified video from the KOTM weekend. Any $$$ amount is possible here. Please email or PM me here with any info.
Thanks.

RGeeProductions
10-24-2006, 06:00 PM
I want to thank the few who emailed me about the TV video. I have been in touch with the station and they will only sell the dubbed/edited news clip that they showed. They claim thats all they have. I am still looking for a possible WHOLE modified race video.

Victory Lane
10-24-2006, 08:56 PM
We claim that's all we have because that is indeed all we have. We only save raw footage for a week or so and then re-use the tapes. With the amount of racing we shoot during the year we would need hundreds of tapes if we kept all the raw footage. That is why our station has a policy against selling raw footage. I'm sorry we couldn't help. Besides, if you are looking for video of the controversal call about a driver being a lap down, we never had it. We did not see when the driver pulled to the infield or when the caution came out.

Brian Unangst
Producer/Host
Victory Lane

RGeeProductions
10-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Sorry I worded this as I did Brian. It didn't come out correct. And I appreciate your email reply.

OK, I want to give out one more shout.
If anyone has the KOTM Modified Race on video, please email me.

Victory Lane
10-27-2006, 05:43 PM
No problem. It's a tough position to be in because we get slammed with requests every week and unfortunately we can't meet those requests. Hopefully Joe is able to get something together for next year.