PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations SPT 38 & crew...

badone07
10-23-2006, 11:53 PM
We had a good time Friday and Saturday, with Danny, Tom, Jimmy and Joe (ah man, look where my hat landed). Despite swapping pumpkins twice, in what seemed like a couple of hours. Obviously all the practice and work paid off though. Even though Danny always seems to be fast, in whatever he's strapped into. I'll get you guys a copy of "Victory Lane" this week and either mail it or bring it when I go back to Glen Cove.

Just a question from Saturday night.... "Where's the trophy for the winner of the 1st ever Mountain truck race?" :)

We looked on JerseyRacing.com and only see video of the Late Models & Street Stocks. Is/will it be made available? :confused:

Still had a great time. Almost makes me want to hurry up and start converting my pro-stock/charger into a street stock, keyword being "almost." :-|

badone07
10-24-2006, 10:13 PM
Just got done wasting my time taping "Victory Lane". Apparently, the Trucks were only worthy of maybe, about 5 seconds of air time. Well not even truckS, just A truck. :disgusted

NEETS-1
10-29-2006, 10:39 AM
'Cause the trucks, even though small car count, had a great race. The TV guys always tape more footage but edit it down for what they broadcast. The rest of the tape is deleted.

gary243
11-11-2006, 11:27 AM
John, I hadn't seen your question when you originally posted this. The entire show from October 21st is on the video, including the Super Pro Trucks. It can be purchased here: http://www.jerseyracing.com/gspstore.html