PDA

View Full Version : Trux ???

Crazy Horse
10-29-2006, 10:29 AM
On the Mutha weekend, why don't the Trux get crushed? :confused:

W. J.
10-29-2006, 11:08 AM
Maybe because they'll be a regular division next year, and no one wants to have their weekly race car destroyed???

Crazy Horse
10-29-2006, 11:17 AM
I thought they were part of Neets.Maybe not.

richardpetey
10-29-2006, 12:06 PM
They are part of the NEETS experience, but only on an experimental/trial basis this year................................. :cool:
I guess, based on what Billy saw this year, they will not only be a full-time class in the NEETS series but a mountain speedway regular weekly class as well................ :applause:
Besides, I don't wanna get my experiment CRUSHED, I haven't even turned it into a monster yet, hehe............... :eek:
UNCLE PETEY................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NEETS-1
10-29-2006, 12:08 PM
TRUX was a 6 race mini series sanctioned by NEETS in 2006 on a trial basis sponsored in part by Custom Classic Trucks in Califon, NJ. In 2007 the TRUX will be a full fledged divisional member of the Holiday Stock Car Series portion of NEETS. They will be on the full schedule and all benefits will apply.
I believe this division will grow to meet or exceed the other divisions in the future. I will keep promoting it until it does.
The vehicles (and parts) are plentiful and affordable to build under the HSCS rules. They will also be added to the Mountain Speedway regular weekly racing program under the name "Thriller Trucks" w/ similar rules. Regular Mountain Safety rules will apply in this case.
Rules for both NEETS TRUX and Thriller Trucks will be posted in December.

Richie
10-29-2006, 12:10 PM
Uncle Petey; Your even fast with the posting. Posted at 1:06 and its only12:10.

Crazy Horse
10-29-2006, 01:15 PM
Well allrighty then, now I know why... Thank You, R.P. & B.B.

W. J.
10-29-2006, 01:21 PM
Uncle Petey; Your even fast with the posting. Posted at 1:06 and it's only 12:10.
LOL, did everyone remember to change their clocks last night? (Hint:BACK one hour, LOL, not like my next door neighbor!!) :lol: :lol: :lol: