PDA

View Full Version : The Wednesday Before Thanksgiving..

Mortgage Guy
10-30-2006, 06:17 AM
GROUNDSWELL (http://www.groundswellli.com) will be performing at JC's (located in the Pine Hills CC). We will be playing from 9pm-12pm. I will give everyone further details when I get them. Thanks.

Mortgage Guy
11-06-2006, 07:17 PM
Directions to JC's:

LIE east to exit 69. Head south on Wading River Rd for Approximately 1.5 miles and Pine Hills is on the right. Go down that road until you hit the speed bumps, and JC's is on the left.

Mortgage Guy
11-21-2006, 12:31 PM
Just a reminder, hope to see somepeople out there from the track. Thanks.

Teds Race Tours
11-23-2006, 01:36 AM
Great Show as always guys. I thought Steve's back up on "I Alone" was Dead On!!!!

Mortgage Guy
11-23-2006, 02:45 AM
I just want to thank the following people for stopping by:
Tracy Chirico
Cin Johnson
Joe L
Chris Turbush & Keith
Woody
Debbie Nicola
and last but not least, The Baxters.

It is nice to see the people from the track on a non-Riverhead weekend. Thanks again and I hope you all had a great time.

Teds Race Tours
11-23-2006, 02:01 PM
Jennifer and I had a blast as always. So many of your shows are when I am out of state, its great when I get to go. When is the next gig?

Tracy87BB
11-23-2006, 10:48 PM
As Hampton Jitney said, I had a great time as always. Chris would have liked to join me, but someone had to babysit! It certainly was worth getting only two hours of sleep - I couldn't believe how much new stuff you guys had since the last show I was at! You guys put on a wonderful show and I hope you all had a terrific Thanksgiving!