PDA

View Full Version : Mylaps.com

Sac-Man
11-02-2006, 02:58 PM
I checked out the computer in the tower and it seems some malware is interrupting the upload to mylaps.com. Since there is only a dial-up connection (not broadband) the computer does not have all of the windows Service Packs and updates it should. So it is vulnerable to internet exploits. I talked to Brad and Billy B. and I need to also make sure it is ok with Joe, but my intention is to take it after the Mutha and install all of the updates and then give it back to Billy B. or install it back at the speedway when I come up for the NEETS Banquet. At that point all of the previous races could be uploaded to mylaps.com. Sorry, we all want to see the results uploaded as soon as possible.

KyleMac45
11-02-2006, 06:37 PM
[SIZE=5]SO DOES THAT MEAN THERE WILL BR NO SCORING SYSTEM FO THE TQ RACR THIS STAURDAY AND SUNDAY... PLEASE WIRTE BACK OR E-MAIL ME

KYLEMAC45@HOTMAIL.COM

THANX,

GREG & KYLE THE TQ FLAGGERS

:confused: :help: :confused:

EricaR
11-03-2006, 07:58 AM
Greg and Kyle,
There will be no problems scoring, the transponders still work, what we are having problems with is after the completion of the races, uploading the information onto Mylaps.com for those who rented transponders to see their personal times. Mylaps is just for the drivers to use, it isn't necessary to us at the track in any way. No worries, dress warm for this weekend!

KyleMac45
11-03-2006, 04:23 PM
THANX THAT IS A BIG RELEAIF.. SEE TOMORROW!!!

THANX,
GREG & KYLE THE TQ FLAGGERS :wave:

Sac-Man
11-22-2006, 12:38 PM
The track computer has been at Santa's workshop and is all fixed up. I uploaded all the previous results I saw since I have a fast broad band connection.