PDA

View Full Version : Vote Today

Jones44
11-07-2006, 05:00 AM
Today is Election Day. Please go out and vote. The decisions we make at the polls today will shape how life goes at the local, state, and national levels for quite some time. You're one vote might not make a difference, but if the thousands and thousands of people who feel that way actually took the time to vote, it could. One more thing, IMHO, if you don't vote, then you shouldn't complain about those who are in office. Thank you.

allhailunc
11-07-2006, 05:27 AM
will do right after work-as Jones said your 1 vote may make a difference

LongIslandJam
11-07-2006, 06:09 AM
That's right Larry & Larry. Besides, as I always tell people, did you vote? No? Then don't complain on who we got! LOL :-B

W. J.
11-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Sadly, most choices are going to be limited to who is the lesser crook, liar, or cheat. :( I'm going to vote AGAINST the ones who littered my neighborhood with their signs everywhere, and harassed me by phone. :mad:

tstiles
11-07-2006, 08:52 AM
I know all about the people who littered your neighborhood, they did mine too. I had a 450 lb man slowly climb 4 steps to ring my door bell at the exact time they dropped the green flag at Texas this past Sunday. Then when I answered the door to see who it was, I see this very large, slow, heavy breathing man say to me, with his back to me, walking back down my steps, " Don't forget to vote". Too funny.

Richie
11-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Did that before breakfast. It's about all I have to do today.