PDA

View Full Version : Who to contact about tech/rules...

badone07
11-08-2006, 01:57 AM
for the street stock division? I see that George Herman is listed on Mountain's site but no contact info listed for him. I emailed Billy directly a few days ago, but maybe he's busy. Anyone else that can be contacted? The questions asked pertain to one car, but some would also apply to someone else's as well. TIA

CJfilms
11-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Hey John,

the rules are posted up on the mountain site, here is a direct link to the SS rule book...
http://www.mountainspeedway.com/rules/05MSSSRULES.htm

I know it may look out dated, but the rules are correct and what we presently use at the mountain...I will be working on redesigning for 2007.

If you have any simple questions that I may be able to answer, email me, joe@mountainspeedway.com. If your question pertains in anyway to 2007 rules, you won't be able to get an answer until at least the banquet when any changes/updates/new rules/whatever are announced.

Hope this helps!

badone07
11-09-2006, 02:43 AM
Thanks Joe, already had them. My questions were basically about downgrading the cars to be legal in the class, as per the published 2005 rules. I asked about mine in particular. However, a driver who has run & won at Mountain recently, asked me Sunday about another one of his vehicles as well. A couple of questions were the same, so just wanted definite answers either way. Both rather disassemble & fabricate as early as possible. The questions shouldn't be pertaining to 2007 but then again maybe they will be. Depends on what is decided. I forwarded you the email. Thanks again.

pappywrench
11-09-2006, 05:34 PM
You got mail or see below. I will try to :help: you.
PAPPY

badone07
11-10-2006, 01:05 AM
Thanks Pappy. Will do.

NEETS-1
11-10-2006, 08:06 AM
John, the best thing to do is wait for the 2007 rules to come out in early to mid December. We don't want to give you wrong info until these rules are set. There will be a few changes I want to go over until I am sure about them and I don't want you doing things twice just for the sake of a few weeks.
Hang on Buddy :wave:

badone07
11-11-2006, 03:30 AM
Ok I will. Thanks Joe, Pappy and Billy. In the mean time maybe I'll get around to dropping the Caddy 500 into my Nova. :)