PDA

View Full Version : Wmt2006

kinserfan11
11-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Does anyone know if someone video taped either on vhs, or dvd, the Nascar WMT in 2006? Did each track tape them or does Nascar have a video guy that travels with them on the tour? I am asking this so I can purchase a few races?

chrome horn
11-08-2006, 11:31 PM
Does anyone know if some one video taped either on vhs or dvd the Nascar WMT in 2006? Did each track taped them or does Nascar have a video guy travels with them on eact tour? I am asking this so I could purchase a few races?

The only one I know of is Thompson. Their website should have info

Tower Man
11-12-2006, 11:14 AM
I believe Stafford tapes and sells as well. I got one, but not sure if they gave it to me because of who I am or they just sell them. Riverhead, through Captain Video, ( I'm sure you already knew that) and New Hampshire was taped, but I don't know who taped it. They used the Speed Channel cameras.

So to answer the other question...no, NASCAR does not typically tape the WMT races.

kinserfan11
11-13-2006, 03:41 PM
What did you think of Mike Stefaniks interview last night on Wind Tunnel ? I thought it was okay; He really looks up to Richie Evans!! Also He said he is going after the 2007 WMT Championship !!!

RGeeProductions
11-14-2006, 12:03 AM
And he will take the championship again!!!!