PDA

View Full Version : Racing "beer" expert questions

NEETS-1
11-10-2006, 07:40 AM
I got to keep this a racing question to maintain the integrity of this forum. As you all know I bought a bar/restaurant. I will be open for business before Thanksgiving.
Now, NEETS members are known for their pre/post race parties. If we were to have one of these parties at my place, I want to know what beers should be on tap. I have a 6 keg beer meiser and will have Coors Light, Miller Light, Bud and Yuengling as regular spots...what do you recommend for the other two draft beers?
What are the bottled beers I should stock besides the obvious?
What are the "must have" and new "Hot" mixed drinks I should offer?
Do you have any suggestions for daily specials or special events?
I want to serve my racing customers as best I can and who better to ask than the NEETS family of experts, lol.
I thought this should be a fun post to see the different answers from all over the North east.
Thank you for your help!!! :cheers:

rpkulik
11-10-2006, 12:58 PM
I can't speak for others, but I sure can drink for them!! Triumph Brewing Hop Devil is one of my favorite beers. The local bar has it on tap; I think just to keep me happy :cheers: . Hop Wallop is a seasonal must-have from the same brewery (not for the lightweight beer drinker). Keep a bottle of Jameson on hand for the Kulik Racing Crew.

CIN
11-10-2006, 01:01 PM
Diet Coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tstiles
11-10-2006, 03:24 PM
thanx billy

RacinRob
11-10-2006, 04:53 PM
redbull and vodka

EnduroFromDE
11-10-2006, 06:41 PM
I've heard "Sex with the Bartender" and "Boys are Stupid" are among the ladies favorite!!! While the "Boys" wouldn't mind going "100 Miles per Hour" or having a "Buttery Nipple" or two. Just a suggestion. Please dont delete, these are real drinks.

vsmidge68
11-11-2006, 05:33 AM
HEINEKEN & BUD LIGHT IN BOTTLES KEPT JUST THIS CLOSE TO FREEZING !!! ALSO GLASSES KEPT FROZEN IS A GREAT IDEA! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

BlingxBling
11-12-2006, 09:18 PM
:D Some of my favorite shots are the Rocky Mount Mother f'er, Sex on Acid, and Orange Tic Tacs. I listed below what's in them. Red Bull is a definite, although there are many other energy drinks with multiple flavors that produce several other drinks for a cheaper cost! Flavored vodkas as well. I personally like Greygoose and Stoli. Greygoose particularly for Martinis, but when I am not guzzling shots, I enjoy a Stoli-O and Cranberry.

Sex on Acid
Vanilla Vodka
Jagermeister
Medori
chambord
Malibu Rum
splash of pineapple juice
splace of cranberry juice

Rocky Mount M. F.
So Co
Ameretto
Rose's lime
Club Soda

Orange Tic Tac
Redbull
Stoli Orange
Splash of fresh squeezed Orange Juice
(I have added a touch of triple-sec, some prefer it without)

Mongolian M. F.
Long Island Ice Tea + Apricot brandy, pineapple Juice and a spash of grenedine. Served as a shot. (many long nights hugging the bowl after these)

richardpetey
11-12-2006, 10:05 PM
I never knew so many of our enduro people ran alcohol, hehe.......... :confused:
UNCLE PETEY...................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
I'll take some pennsylvania tequila(bottled well water), Oh! and take the mosquito outa the bottom of my bottle.................... :eek:

Wallzy31
11-13-2006, 10:04 AM
Sam Adams would be a good addition, maybe amberbock or killians, or guiness. You could also have a seasonal, like an octoberfest, winter lagar, summerale. There is a brew store near the track so I am also assuming that there are quite a few people in the area who keg their own home brew, maybe you could get together with one of the locals and put their beer on tap...hope that puts some ideas out there for you. :cheers:

Walz