PDA

View Full Version : The Mountain website.

2crew
11-13-2006, 12:20 PM
Is there something wrong with the mountain website. I have been trying to get on for 2 days now and I am unable to. I even tried to get on at work and it isnt working.

CJfilms
11-13-2006, 12:33 PM
oh boy...

here we go...

The site was hosted under one company...who we paid for two years service in January.

The domain name was registered under another company...out of contry. The login and account all refer to another site that belonged to our former webmaster, pakarting.com, which is also gone... I will get the site back online, possibly by later tonight. I have sent out a bunch of emails already and am waiting for a positive response.

Hey Joe, I know you will be reading this, sit tight, I will have the site back up shortly, and FULLY in my control.

2crew
11-13-2006, 12:54 PM
Well thank god the photo guy is on it!!!!! I need my Mountain speedway like a crack head needs their daily fix.

Joe, your my hero!!!

CJfilms
11-13-2006, 01:19 PM
hehehe...

have a temporary fix!

http://www.mountainspeedwayphotography.com/mountainspeedway/

if you can think up a longer web address, I probably already own it! :lol:

Ps...classifieds will not work, neither will the search function nor the pit application form for now...

CJfilms
11-13-2006, 08:20 PM
:mad: Bad news...Customer service is closed for the evening...I will be in contact with them tomorow at 8 AM SHARP!!!

:) Good news...I may have found a way to solve our problem here...the site should be back online some time tomorow.

CJfilms
11-14-2006, 01:41 PM
And yes I am going to post yet another update on our situation...

We are in the process of having the domain name MANUALLY reregistered so it may take all of several hours to three days... Either way, everything should be back to normal by friday...

CJfilms
11-15-2006, 04:05 PM
Mountain Speedway is back!!!

Everything is set and the site is back online!

www.mountainspeedway.com in case ya forgot :p