PDA

View Full Version : Get Well Eugene Malverty

Rubbin&Racin
11-15-2006, 09:09 PM
Sorry to hear Eugene was in such a bad accident. Our thoughts and prayers are with Eugene and his family. As Bob Finan said Eugene is tough as Nails so you fight Eugene and Get Well soon and know that your Racing Family loves ya. Michelle if there is anything we can do please get in touch, our love to you and the boys and give the big guy a kiss from us. God Bless.
Love,
Andy & Jo-

chealy7296
11-15-2006, 09:24 PM
Just spoke to Michelle. He is doing very well. He is in a lot of pain but he is getting around. They may send him home tomorrow so lets keep our fingers crossed for him. Obviously being in the hospital they have no access to the computer (Michelle has been staying at the hospital around the clock) but I will pass on your message to her Jo. When I hear anything else I will let you know.

Mortgage Guy
11-15-2006, 09:26 PM
WOW, I just read that. He must of had some wreck. He is a tough guy though and I am sure he will be ok. One of the good ones, GET WELL SOON, Eugene.

slice
11-15-2006, 10:13 PM
Eugene,

get well soon

Joe& bryan Sescila

LongIslandJam
11-16-2006, 06:48 AM
Get well Eugene!

Indeed you were one of the toughest competitors at Riverhead and we're sure you will come through okay and laugh it off when it's all done and over.

Hope you feel better soon!

CIN
11-16-2006, 12:54 PM
Eugene,
Get well soon and back in the seat.
Michelle anything give a call, even to talk.
CIN

Tracy87BB
11-16-2006, 01:45 PM
Eugene, you and your family are in our thoughts and our prayers. We hope your recovery is a speedy one.

Michele, you know how to get a hold of me. Give our love to everyone. Hope to hear lots of good news from you soon!

Chris, Tracy & (of course) Bryan

unowho243
11-16-2006, 05:25 PM
Get well Eugene! Was he in a racing crash or a passenger car ?

Wheel Racing
11-16-2006, 06:12 PM
Get well soon. I was definitely not expecting to hear something like that.The only question I have is,did you win?? LOL If I know you,you're already planning on building the next car.

Gravel
11-16-2006, 07:56 PM
Gene,
Get well quick. Your one of the best. Our prayers are with you.

99racing
11-16-2006, 09:11 PM
get well soon Eugene.. our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family on your speedy recovery.

Kim & Jason & Kailey Carpenter

sround
11-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Get Well SOo0o0on Eugene!
Hope everything Works out for the Best!

maestri fan 1
11-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Get Well Soon Eugene!!!!!!

MonaLisa5869
11-17-2006, 11:48 PM
I hope this post finds you out of the hospital and on the road to recovery. Get well soon from the gang in the pit stand!

fisherman
11-18-2006, 12:55 PM
get well soon. ps stop crashing into all the other wheelchairs :lol:

GOTA LOVE RACIN
11-20-2006, 01:48 PM
Eugene,Get well soon.Michele if you need anything call.
I could not belive when i was told.Love and Miss you guys. :wave:

Tower Man
11-20-2006, 02:45 PM
Eugene, been there done that. Just get better.

VNYLGRFX
11-20-2006, 04:35 PM
Get well buddy!!!

Take some time off.... I dont think Michelle can take too much more... LOL :)

Dale :cool:

Malverty23
11-23-2006, 06:59 AM
First I would like to say Happy Thanksgiving and a great big Thank You to all of you that called or wrote something.
Eugene was the passenger in the car (it was a blind fold race),Eugene tells the driver which way to go,The three before this him and his friend won and had the track lapped 3 times.It was for the race series Crash A Rama.
The driver did not respond and by the time Eugene went to grab the wheel it was too late. I am very lucky for him to be here today. They said he needed surgery because his body was building up w/fluids that it would be no more than 2 hrs. Well, when they opened him up, he was bleeding inside, plus numerous other things. Over 5 hrs of surgery; the surgeon told me he is lucky to be alive. I am sorry it took so long for me to get on the Jam, Christine was telling me about all the beautiful things you all where saying, but I just have not had the time to get on here. Again, Thank you all for the support and taking time out to call, write or leaving me a message at home.
P.S Christine & Mike thank you for all you've done.
Thank You
Eugnen & Michele