PDA

View Full Version : Pitbull w/ Eddie B.III

DriveitinDeep
11-16-2006, 09:17 AM
a very good interview with a well spoken driver. Pete's issue's during the tape sparked another thought...

since the winter is boring as hell why doesn't someone put together a "Pitbull Bloopers". If there are enough of them it could be entertaining.
Anyway, just a thought

Wheel Racing
11-16-2006, 08:51 PM
I have to agree on both points.Eddie was very impressive in the interview and yes a blooper tape would be a nice break in the winter.(Pete did you know this wasn't getting edited or did Rgee throw you a curve) Pete could also do some "in the field" interviews at some shops to check on teams progress in getting ready for 2007.That could be fun also.

RGeeProductions
11-16-2006, 09:07 PM
There were not many 'blooper moments', believe it or not, until the last batch I received. I will see what I can put together in a few weeks. Can I add sound effects? Maybe even pull some Freddie Kraft moments out from Jarrod Hayes interview.

DAN D.
11-17-2006, 12:48 AM
Really good job by all of bringing the different medias onto the JAM, great questions with great replies.. and of course the guest appearance of Eddie III's back and arm...LOL. keep it up and congrats again to a Long Island Racing Family. :applause: