PDA

View Full Version : Speedway Illustrated pre season edition- Riverhead

DAN D.
11-17-2006, 12:54 AM
In the latest edition of Speedway Illustrated Magazine on page 76 "Hometown Heroes" is a article "RETURN OF THE PHANTOM" about Henry Cataldo and the Ron Gibbs #44 Charger check it out.. Nice to see Riverhead and Henry with the #44 in the Magazine.

allhailunc
11-17-2006, 05:17 AM
Yeah, but how come no-one mentions the fact that the "Merry Mailman" ( :lol: love ya Dan) Danny Turbush has a big pic in there too, in Victory Lane?Good to see 2 real great guys featured. :applause:

Jones44
11-17-2006, 05:47 AM
Fitting, too, that Dynamite's picture is at the header of the article titled "How Races Are Won". Not too many folks have won more races in these parts than Danny.

maestri fan 1
11-17-2006, 10:32 AM
Also if you look at an advertisement page towards the end of the issue, you see Charlie Rittenhouse leading the pack through turn 3-4.

DAN D.
11-17-2006, 10:15 PM
I guess I passed over Dynamites Picture...Maybe because he refused my Ice Cream Milk Shake I bought him 2 x because it was Chocolate? I mean Vanilla??.. whatever ..LOL, Dan, Florida sounds like a good place to be this winter...?? And Charlie, I was going to tell him personally when I call him for a Tow Job.... sometime in the next year..? Great Job to get Long Island On the map.