PDA

View Full Version : Your predictions for the MUTHA

NEETS-1
11-17-2006, 01:01 AM
Any guess's as to who you will think win the MUTHA races on Sunday and have their cars crushed???
How 'bout who will win the 100 lapper in the TRUX on Saturday??? (TRUX winner does not get crushed).
Any upset predictions for the Champions???
Wacha think :confused:

310fig8
11-17-2006, 07:30 AM
My pick is Ray Fitzgerald. Go get 'em Ray!!!

99racing
11-17-2006, 10:45 AM
8's-- Ray Fitzgerald or Tom "slippery" Slee
Trux-- John Cozza

We wanna say good luck to all the Long Island Gang that is going to the Mutha this weekend.. wish we could be there to cheer you guys on. but it is hard now with a 3 week old baby at home.. maybe next time... :)

Good Luck to All and have fun !!

Trux Champion i will have to say John Cozza..

Kim & Jason

richardpetey
11-17-2006, 08:51 PM
Your right Bill, Ray is gonna be tough.................... :help:
Timmy and the Millionaire will be on their game......................... :p
Dr D. and Peaseman could be there at the end too!................. :rolleyes:
Also with a shot are couple of drivers who have had some bad luck this year(you know who you are, hehe)................. :eek:
I know I'm tired of finishing 2nd, I'll be aiming Christine towards that crusher one way or the other, hehe.............................. :disgusted
The 4cyl. division is too tough to make a call........could be anyone.............. :cool:
In the trux, gotta go with Bobby, John or Rob, they pretty much have had the field wired this year........................ :lol:
UNCLE PETEY........................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

racenut38
11-17-2006, 09:08 PM
Hamtonbays JIm White is dew. Fast and steady. Woot larence in the trucks and Peteys wright to close to call in the 4 cyl :cool:

EnduroFromDE
11-17-2006, 09:24 PM
well the 4 cyl points are not really set yet, 88 point led going in to the last race is not much. With the 2x points thats only a difference of 9 positions. And the 6/8's, 10 position difference for the top 12 in points. And even Erin can take the championship tommorrow.

Bobby Pease
11-17-2006, 10:31 PM
OK...My PICKS!!!

8cyl..Uncle Petey (if a tornado dont pick him up and fly away with him in the last few laps)...
4cyl.. The cigarette flicker, wild child..Tommy Wolkowaik
TRUX.. the one and Only!! ERIN!

Lets have a great, safe, fun time!! And Party on sat night!!!!!!!

good luck to everyone!!!!!

BOBBY Pease :)

stockade racing
11-18-2006, 12:46 AM
The long island sleeper k mac electric racing #24 the sleeper who creeper's to the front with alittle help from the boys, weezer the pleezer, mike the tike and tom the bomb (helga's man) with the stockade gang!!!!!

Erin C
11-20-2006, 08:54 AM
Bobby Pease!! Thank you very much for your choice. I had so much fun this weekend i cant even describe it. I only wish i didnt have such hard luck this year, going 2 races with a blown motor - if that didnt happen i could have probably taken a top 10 for the year, but this is my learning year.

I know that my truck is not set up and does not compare to yours, Cozza's, McCormick's, Stile's, Wanat's....you get my point. Anyways, for April's race there will be quite a bit of changes with the set up (even the appearance!) of my truck. Maybe i may be able to give you guys a little more competition one of these races ;) . Hey and if you want, maybe you could give Joe some pointers on how it should be set up :)

Thanks again Bobby...I will see you at the banquet where you will get the biggest hug ever!