PDA

View Full Version : Neets trux

Richie
11-18-2006, 06:28 PM
Way to go Woot. 2nd place is great. Terry Stiles 1st good job.

BlingxBling
11-18-2006, 06:51 PM
AWESOME!!!! Way to go Woot and Terry....Im so proud!

pitbull113
11-18-2006, 07:04 PM
Way to represent Strong Island!!! :applause: :applause:

99racing
11-18-2006, 08:43 PM
Congratulations Terry on your Trux win at mountain. wish we could of been there to see you win..

Kim & Jason

rcp_ny
11-19-2006, 07:29 AM
Congrats to all on another great TRUX race. It's amazing how close the TRUX finishes always are. My only complaint? That it was just 100 laps! I say next year 200! :cool:

From the stands it looked to be a nice clean race (with the occasional woops of course, nobody's perfect). Great race between the 4 and 37, with the 5 joining in later too!

Bobby Pease, arg, what bad luck! 61 blew a tire and spun leaving you nowhere to go, costing you a shot at the championship. Can't even blame anyone, just lady luck flipping you off. Better luck today!

I love the lime green "Snot Rocket". Don't know what it means, but I love it. When it got spun in turn 1 I said "Oops, there goes the Snot Rocket!" and everyone I was with turned to me and said "What??". How can you not love that? :lol:

Let's have more of the same clean racing today. I can't wait!

tstiles
11-21-2006, 07:12 PM
that was a blast
i cant wait till the beaters. i wish i could have stayed for the top competitors race.

richardpetey
11-21-2006, 08:00 PM
For a guy who was asking alotta questions about roll centers, you sure took everybody to school on saturday night, hehe............... :help:
Great race! It couldn't of happened to a nicer trucker.......... :cool:
C U at the Beaters.......................... :D
UNCLE PETEY...................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

tstiles
11-22-2006, 09:04 AM
what a special day for me on sat. . thank you very much for those nice words mr pete. the guys that race the trux are really a great bunch. thanx bling. me and woot had a blast ......100 laps is awsome