PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Billy B

LongIslandJam
11-19-2006, 03:11 PM
Happy Birthday Billy! I hope you got a good present today with the Mutha!

RGeeProductions
11-19-2006, 03:18 PM
At least another one older than me here!!!
Happy BDay BillyB!!!!

Big P
11-19-2006, 08:14 PM
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Big B......
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was on key and everything by the way.....lol :p
:) CONGRATULATIONS on a GREAT racin' season......I'm sure next year will be even better...............maybe I'll even drive again :lol: .......hahahahahha
See ya later!
Love,
Big P

RacerChick56k
11-19-2006, 08:39 PM
:cheers: Happy birthday to you :cheers:
And many more :applause: :applause:
See you next year.
The Kovach Family 56K
John,Maria and Kayla

Sac-Man
11-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Happy Birthday Billy B. :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday!!!!

Geno
11-19-2006, 10:28 PM
***** you’d think I’d remember these things!

Happy Birthday to ya Billy! :wave:

racenut38
11-20-2006, 07:29 AM
Happy Birthday young fella with all the fun this weekend I fogot to wish it in person :cheers: :applause: :cool:

Erin C
11-20-2006, 08:09 AM
So this will be the third time i am saying this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday to the one who one who gave me an ambition since i was little... :applause:
to the one who got me started in this series by surpring me with a truck... :eek:
and to the one who will be watching me up in that tower as i learn more and more :help:

Thanks for everything daddy and happy birthday once again! :)

richardpetey
11-20-2006, 08:15 PM
To the guy who sees outa the same set of enduro eyes as us...................:)
He wasn't like the other promoters who pushed us under the buss............... :disgusted
He searched out the retired, homeless and closed track survivors.................. :cool:
Brought everyone together and turned us all into a NEETS family of drivers.................. :D
So, on your born on date I wish for you, my good friend................. :applause:
Good health, happiness and the hope it'll never end............................. :cheers:
UNCLE PETEY......................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

NEETS-1
11-20-2006, 09:11 PM
I waited until I got my "Petey Poem" to answer, hehe.
Thank you all for my birthday wishes both on here and from over the weekend....I DO want more birthdays... (otherwise I wouldn't be here), I just don't want the age that goes with them.
52 years on this rock (as Petey would say)...but you guys make me feel 51 :rolleyes: ....I mean 21 :lol:

W. J.
11-22-2006, 04:56 PM
Hey, Billy, sorry I'm late with this, but I've been out of town, and NOT to cover a race! I hope your birthday was as enjoyable as mine; it's nice to share the day with a guy like you. :) :cheers: