PDA

View Full Version : Many Thanks

winky417
11-20-2006, 06:56 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to all who helped me out on Sunday. I knew going in it was gonna be a tough one, and it was!!!!!!! Thanks to Pappy,Josh Al, and Amanda for changing my tire, "pretty damn fast too !!!!!!!!" You guys need to do the pit crew challenge next time !!!!!! :cheers: ALSO Thanks for all you guys did when the car quit running, Al, running for the water, Josh with the battery pack, Pappy with the Battery charger,Amanda tearing the lid off the battery box, ( I did find the bolts on the floor of the car today) Al ,for reaching in the fuel cell to find the gas line on top of the foam and fixing it. If it wasn't for you guys I couldn't have finished the race. And Most importantly Thanks to Howie, Al, Josh and Dan for all their help,flashlights so I could get the PTO unit fixed on Schultzies rollback !!! :cool: You guys(and gal) are the greatest !!! Like I said I knew it was gonna be a tough day, but with friends like you's it really wasn't all that bad. Actually it was alot of FUN.... Thanks again Winky417---MADDAWG........................................... ......
and if there was anyone I forgot, I'm sorry, it was a pretty hectic day, and Thank You too....