PDA

View Full Version : 2007???

EnduroFromDE
11-20-2006, 08:47 PM
now that the 06 season is over, whats next, well, 2007. When will the schedule/info for 2007 season be posted. How about the reg. for the beaters? The 06 might of just ended but I didn't go out the way I wanted. Can't wait till the Beaters and anything else Billy has in store for us.

NEETS-1
11-20-2006, 10:10 PM
All the veterans know....the schedule takes me about a month to get together, making sure that I can do the best days possible for all events for the majority of our drivers. I watch all other racing event dates, track schedules, holidays, nearby NASCAR races, and other related events.
I talk to sponsors, create new races, work on rules, new website, meetings...etc.
The banquet takes time and a lot of preparation....(which is in two weeks).
The Beaters race is always run under the prior years rules unless there is an exception or two that is announced. TRUE '07 rules will take effect at the first points event after the Beaters. This give everyone time and better weather to get their cars up to snuff.
For those who do not know, I also run the weekly racing program at Mountain and have all of this work to do....rules, schedule, meetings, phone calls, special events, etc.
The Beaters registration will be open as soon as I update the website which is usually in a few days of the last event after all info/pics are recieved. The link will be on there.
Now add this to my 48 hour (regular job) work week...plus the opening of my Bar/Restaurant/apartments with all that entails (too much to mention)...I would say NO PROBLEMO :lol:

EnduroFromDE
11-21-2006, 06:13 PM
:confused: Umm...uhhhh...umm. Well ok, then. I guess I didn't realize all that. WOW, I guess you'll stay busy this "off season". Well, see ya at the Beaters :wave: