PDA

View Full Version : Turkey Derby Rap.................

richardpetey
11-23-2006, 06:42 PM
Happy Thanksgiving from your Uncle Pilgrim Petey.................. :p
Hope your enduro runs great and your turkey is meaty............... :lol:
Were going to Wall and it ain't for dinner.................... :disgusted
Gonna pluck some tail feathers and come home a winner.............. :angel:
Sure, I'll be movin' some food at the holiday feast, if I'm able..................... :rolleyes:
But I'll be doing my passing on the track, not on the table................. :drool:
So for all you gobblers that don't like the mess after the fact.......... :confused:
Bring your holiday racing ride to a self-cleaning track................ :D
If you like that aroma of smoke from your bird, while you dine.................... :applause:
Your gonna love that feeling of being first to the line............... :cheers:
UNCLE PETEY................. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

W. J.
11-23-2006, 07:38 PM
Good luck, Uncle Petey, hope you finish better than 43rd, LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

WEEZER
11-24-2006, 09:09 AM
Hey Pilgrim Pete, good luck at wall, are you running the factory stocks or what, sorry about the wreck last week, it looked like you had no where to go. Just curious, as much fun as it was watching the 11 car (keith bissinger) last week dirt tracking thru the turns, do you think he'd pass tech if finished in the top 5? That car is wicked fast, (a lot ugly) and a talented driver.

richardpetey
11-24-2006, 11:31 PM
I travel 90 miles to race in the Turkey Derby Factory Stock race, get there late and have to qualify for the feature in a consi......................... :disgusted
I get into the Factory Stock feature, start 31st, fight my way to 6th place by lap 11................................. :rolleyes:
Then, just when I thought I had the thing won, the only other two guys from Mountain Speedway in the race whack me, one hit caves in my RR fender and the tire smokes so much I get the black flag, which I ignore and eventually get DQ'ed from the race................. :eek:
The worst part is I'm going back tomorrow for more abuse, hehe....... :help:
UNCLE PETEY....................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

JCenduro
11-25-2006, 06:13 PM
:help:Petey your are the King ,..... of DQ'S. You are the only driver with more DQ's than wins, LOL. That's too bad, Mr. Bags. Maybe next time. :angel:

W. J.
11-25-2006, 11:01 PM
See, Petey, you start out talking about 'Turkey Derby Rap', and someone raps into you. Be careful what you title your future subjects......LOL!

winky417
11-26-2006, 12:31 AM
I know how ya felt !! Started 22nd and was in front of you when someone sent me into the spin cycle. Unfortunately, the Maddawg was really hungry and took a bite out of your 1/4 panel. Ended up finishing 11th though, with my bumper almost grooving the track. Control arm twisted like a pretzel. A great effort by Josh, Pappy and myself, just couldn't get 'er fixed. So we left her at home. Then I find out with the inversion I have the Pole. And my car is at home on the trailer :mad:bad decision. Oh well, nothing like beating yourself.
Next year that race is MINE !!! Better, Stronger, Faster !!!
MADDAWG 417

winky417
11-26-2006, 12:37 AM
Congrats Howie on your 2nd place finish. You deserved it. Congrats Petey on your 6th place finish, you really earned that, starting 28th and racing up to 6th. Awesome job guys. See ya's at the banquet...Maddawg 417

EnduroFromDE
11-26-2006, 07:36 PM
Congrats Howie, Petey, and Nick, all 3 in the top 10. With Nick Shaw on the pole, I knew it would be a good day for the NEETS drivers. I was cheering for HB towards the end and some kids where cheering for Joey in the 21 behind me. They threw out every word in the book when he almost lost it in turns 1 and 2 with 3 laps to go. Luckily for them, a YELLOW flag came out, whatever a YELLOW flag means. But he held off the hard charging 75 for the win. Petey, you must have passed every car out there, but then the caution come's out and they put you back 3 or 4 cars. Well anyway, congrats on all the Enduro top tens out there. Next year I might have to go in the PITS and watch you whip up on them Jersey guys, not you Petey, the OTHER Jersey guys.

Geno
11-26-2006, 07:40 PM
Congrats to all of you guys out there! I can hear Cindy screaming now on the VHS tape :lol:

Petey, sorry ya had a rough one Friday, but it sure sounds like Saturday went well, with the fastest lap & all :applause:

JCenduro
11-26-2006, 09:46 PM
Great effort guys ,nice run .Glad to see you all have a good day at the wall.Better luck next time Wink.#jcenduro#29 :cheers:

EnduroFromDE
11-27-2006, 07:40 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else happen to catch the Mod. race? It was a long race, 1 and 1/2 hours. Anyway, it came down to Jimmy Blewett spinning someone out for the win, which is typical at a track such as Wall. Getting out of the car, I thought it was Jeff Gordon with all the BOO's. I didn't understand, because I thought it was a good race to the finish. When they interveiwed Jimmy he stated, "Don't matter how many people sit here and boo me, I really don't even care, because you guys don't mean much to me anyway...". I just couldn't believe that he said that. I guest he was right though, "Nobody likes a winner". But even so, you don't hear Gordon or Jr. saying that his fans, the ones that comes out and pay his paycheck, mean nothing to him. If you did not see this Saturday, watch this link below.
www.longislandjam.com/news/2006/Outside/turkeyderby2006/blewettwin.wmv

Golf Guy
11-27-2006, 08:01 PM
I work hard and love racing as much as the next guy. After watching this video (unfortunately, this is the first Turkey derby I missed in the last few years- new born twins at home so forgive me!) I am embarrassed to say I actually sponsored a car this guy drove. That will never happen again.