PDA

View Full Version : I am leaving Mountain Speedway

NEETS-1
11-27-2006, 10:27 PM
I am resigning from Mountain Speedway effective immediately. I will not go into reasons why.
I wish the drivers/ crew that are staying at Mountain good luck.

danielleallen89
11-27-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm confused. Are you still running Neets?! These people are gonna go crazyyy if you're not.. including myself :confused: :help:

See the NEETS forum for more info on NEETS...Thanx, BillyB.

Fast&Legal
11-27-2006, 10:50 PM
I for one will miss you Billy. I am with a Mod crew that visits you former track 2-3 time a year as our schedule allows. You are one the reasons we make the trip. You are a pleasure to deal with and try to make everyone feel at home. It has been a pleasure knowing you and racing at your track. I, for one, would bring a car to any track you're involved with, as if your involved, we would know that everyone gets a fair shake.
Des G
mod 33/38 ny

sbc358
11-28-2006, 03:50 PM
I just wanted to wish Billy B. goodluck and thank you!! You always made the best of a bad thing and you were always looking for a way to make racing more fun. Thanks and good luck Billy,

:wave: Steve Taylor, :wave:
#73 Thriller/Late Model

ladydriver
11-28-2006, 08:03 PM
I was up at the track on Sunday showing a new late model driver the way around and I was told the thriller trucks were going to be on the schedule every other week w/latemodels every other week. I tried to post this on the NEET's site when Racin Rob asked if anyone knew the thriller trucks fate and it was deleted, so if anyone knows how to get ahold of Racin Rob, tell him to call the track and ask Joe!!! The more people that call in favor of the trucks, the better it will be !!!! Billy, good luck with your new bar, it sounds great, keep your chin up.

The Bullfather
11-28-2006, 09:29 PM
Can you come to Riverhead? I think Mountain is going to miss a big piece, you really busted your butt up there!

W. J.
11-29-2006, 11:35 AM
...so if anyone knows how to get ahold of Racin Rob...
You might try using our PM feature.