PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Ryan

CSLMOTORSPORTS
11-29-2006, 09:12 PM
I would like to get in touch with Tommy. If anyone knows any info for him I would be very thankful. I hope someone like TK or Rick Swanson might be able to help.
Thanks, Scott Lehmann

VNmotorsports
11-29-2006, 10:11 PM
Hey Scott,
I will email them for you if you want. They live in S.C.

randomrodder
11-30-2006, 12:00 AM
Hey Scott,
I will email them for you if you want. They live in S.C.
I thought Tommy live in NC. It's been a while since I've seen him, but last time he was with Hendricks and Labonte. Heard he went to Gordon, but that might be hearsay. He's a heck of a fabricator.
If you speak to him, tell him Emil from the old Golden Chariots Magazine said Hello.

CSLMOTORSPORTS
11-30-2006, 07:24 PM
Hey AJ, Yes you can e-mail me any info you have on tommy. If you dont mind,thank you
Scott Lehmann

Tower Man
11-30-2006, 10:08 PM
T K Tommy Kraft talks to him regularly. I saw him while I was in Martinsville. He is still his old mellow self. He actually logs into this site.

CSLMOTORSPORTS
12-02-2006, 11:48 AM
Hey Tower Man,any info you can give me on a contact for Tommy Ryan would be great.You or TK can e-mail me at CSLMOTORSPORTS16@aol.com.
Thanks,Scott Lehmann

randomrodder
12-02-2006, 01:02 PM
Tommy, if you see this hope all is well with you and yours!

Emil, Golden Chariots Magazine.
You know who to say Hi to.

IDRIVEALARGECAR
12-04-2006, 11:03 AM
Scott,
I sent you an e-mail about Tommy. I saw him at Martinsville also, and he does work at DEI down here. My cousin works there and sees him on a regular basis and told me this morning they went for a week to test a scale car they built somewhere, he just didnt know where. He will let me know when he gets back to the shop.
Joey Colicchio
Denver, N.C.

CSLMOTORSPORTS
12-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Joey I will give you a call later in the afternoon.I have some questions to ask you, hope you dont mind.
Thanks Scott Lehmann

IDRIVEALARGECAR
12-05-2006, 04:07 PM
Scott,
Sorry I missed your call. I was at a meeting that didn't end till 10:30, so I thought it was too late to call back.
Joey C.

Ka$h25
12-23-2009, 03:11 AM
hey guys this is pj. tommy ryans son if anyone needs to get intouch with tommy you can email me @ pjreid819@gmail.com or just call me @ 7047876727 and i can pass on the message. if anyone wants to know he was working at dei and went to hendrick after a request from jr. things are going very well for us and things in the 5/88 shop are going great as well. we both check the forums on here(havent in a while) and will read all new post thanks guys and have a great new year!

the ryan family

Pj