PDA

View Full Version : Friday December 22nd....

Mortgage Guy
11-30-2006, 07:03 AM
GROUNDSWELL (http://www.groundswellli.com) will be back at JC's on the Friday before Christmas, so finish up your last minute shopping over at the outlets in Riverhead and then stop down at JC's. We will go on at 9:30 this time and those who came down last time had a good time so I would hope to see some more this time around.

Mortgage Guy
12-15-2006, 09:08 AM
Just wanted to get this back up top as a reminder. Thanks to all who will be there.

DAN D.
12-17-2006, 11:02 AM
Hey, any samples of what you guys sound like, I did not notice any links on the web site..?

Mortgage Guy
12-17-2006, 11:08 AM
That is just an info site, not really sure how to link music to it.... We have CD's that we will be bringing to the show, it has around 5 songs on it.

DAN D.
12-17-2006, 11:23 AM
I just remembered I am having a endoscopy that day, late in the day, along with another procedure, and they are knocking me out, so I know I will not be able to make it. Maybe the next time around? Thanks

Tracy87BB
12-22-2006, 10:04 AM
Mortgage Guy, hope you guys are ready...I know it will be a great time. Hey, make sure you save me a CD! Ha ha...
See you there!

Richie
12-22-2006, 12:32 PM
I just remembered I am having a endoscopy that day, late in the day, along with another procedure, and they are knocking me out, so I know I will not be able to make it. Maybe the next time around? Thanks
Dan; I'm sure Tim can make arrangements for standing room for you.

DAN D.
12-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Thanks Richie,
I need to be in a horizontal position. About now, they decided to do another type of "oscopy" also. I will not be there, especially since it started 1 hr ago. Good night, have fun.

Tracy87BB
12-23-2006, 01:01 AM
Great show as always! Wish we could have stayed until the end, but sometimes parental duty calls. Can't wait for the next one!

P.S. hey, hollywoodmic, don't think we didn't all see you looking down at the words during your first big appearance...

Mortgage Guy
12-23-2006, 03:15 AM
Thank you to the Chirico's, by far my most loyal Riverhead fans. I hope you had a good time and have a great holiday.

Tracy87BB
12-23-2006, 09:56 AM
Mortgage Guy, it's always a good time...you and the guys are great and a lot of fun to just be around (not to mention that ham who claims to know you or be your twin or something...I think he just tells everyone that because it makes him look good when people think he knows the lead singer...ha ha). Seriously, you guys put on a heck of a show and it's always a good bunch of people (I loved the guy who was trying to pick you up last night...that was, ummm, interesting). Anyway, we hope you guys have a great holiday as well, and we're looking forward to some shows (and a CD) in the New Year! :wave:

DAN D.
12-23-2006, 10:01 AM
TRACY87BB WRITES
I loved the guy who was trying to pick you up last night...that was, ummm, interesting
Thats a chore and a task, trying to lift mortgage guy? Was he on a chair when the guy was trying to pick him up?

See, that's where the Polish in me comes into play.. sometimes I don't understand??? LOL, LOL ROTFLMAO
Wish I had a CD.

RGeeProductions
12-23-2006, 10:33 AM
TRACY87BB WRITES
thats a chore and a task trying to lift mortgage guy ? was he on a chair? when the guy was trying to pick him up?

see thats where the Polish in me comes into play.. sometimes I dont understand???LOL<LOL ROTFLMAO
wish i had a cd
No Dan. You see, a guy walked up to him and and asked him for a date!!!LOLOL
Pick him up....LOL

bulldozer
12-23-2006, 04:49 PM
Sorry I missed you. My wife was tired and I wanted to drink and I wasn't going to drink and drive, so I'll catch you next time. I'm sure you had a good time.