Charger
Blunderbust
Super Pro Trucks
4 Cylinder Enduros
6 Cylinder Enduros
8 Cylinder Enduros
4/6 Truck Enduros

Guess the rest will be posted soon.
To all good luck with the up coming 2007 season.

CIN

Wheel Racing
11-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Any major changes noticed??

CIN
11-30-2006, 05:04 PM
Didn't really read them...just found out that they were posted.

pitbull113
11-30-2006, 05:11 PM
Thanks CIN :applause:

CIN
11-30-2006, 05:26 PM
NO PROBLEM

Will keep checking the site for the other divisions

Modified rules: see NASCAR

Tracy87BB
11-30-2006, 08:52 PM
I just looked through the Grand Enduro rules quickly (I've never actually read them before)...I was just curious if the engine claim rule was something new or if that has been in existence. After all of the talk on here about engine rules that were discussed at the drivers' meeting (which I didn't make it to), I guess I was expecting to see more in the way of engine rules.

tstiles
11-30-2006, 09:04 PM
We're still waiting for the 07's.

Tracy87BB
11-30-2006, 09:46 PM
Sorry, my mistake...guess I jumped the gun since the heading on the page (where you select the division) says 2007. Guess I should have looked closer at the rules themselves where it says 2006 on top (DUH!). Anyway, I guess that answers my question about whether the claim rule had already been in existence...

WEEZER
11-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Hey Tracey, yes there are tons of engine rule changes for the grands in 07 and I would imagine the claimer rule is gone for this year. If you claimed a motor last year, you would have gotten a really nice motor for $1300.00 or whatever but probably would have made an enemy, but of course that motor would be worth sh*t now in the grands and the guy who got his motor claimed would be laughing. An engine builder I spoke with said that the way the NEW rules are written, it's in such a stranglehold way that your "almost" made to get the "crate engine" or something like it. Just an example is if you have a 350 block and want to us it, if it has to be shaved or cleaned up on the deck to get a good finish, you would already be out of specs for deck height, amongst other things.
But with all this sh*t happening with the NEETS/mountain enduro stuff going on and riverheads grand enduro engine rule changes, I don't know whether to wind my *SS or scratch my watch, maybe WALL Stadium factory stocks don't sound to bad???