PDA

View Full Version : Favorite 80's shows, for those who were too young for the 60's

LongIslandJam
12-02-2006, 08:26 AM
Some of us were just too young for the 60's to remember them (or just weren't born yet). How about some favorite shows from the 80's? How about Magnum PI? Can't beat car chases, Ferraris, and hot chicks all mixed together. Just that damn Higgins! What's your favorite 80's show?

Jones44
12-05-2006, 05:53 AM
Finally, something more my style. :D I'll start with "You Can't Do That On Television", a sketch-comedy aimed at younger people where I first saw that lovely substance Nickelodeon calls Gak, "Punky Brewster"- Soleil Moon Frye and George Gaynes played off each other so well, and anyone remember "Small Wonder"? A robot "girl" that was passed off as a real daughter to the family, too funny.

RGeeProductions
12-05-2006, 07:53 AM
Finally, something more my style. :D I'll start with "You Can't Do That On Television", a sketch-comedy aimed at younger people where I first saw that lovely substance Nickelodeon calls Gak.
You forgot Alanis Morissette (http://www.ycdtotv.com/cast/morissette.html) was on that!!!!

My favs were:
Night Court
WKRP In Cincinnati
Mork & Mindy
Hill Street Blues
The Wonder Years
to name a few

allhailunc
12-05-2006, 09:16 AM
Who can forget the immortal words of Mr T., "Shut up Murdock, you fool" ? :lol:

LongIslandJam
12-05-2006, 06:24 PM