PDA

View Full Version : Important.....please Read

intense1
12-04-2006, 09:17 PM
Any Questions Or Inquiries In Regards To The Jan. 6 Enduros Should Be Directed To The Mountain Speedway Office At (570)384-3215

ladydriver
12-06-2006, 12:14 AM
You Don't Answer Pm's

LongIslandJam
12-06-2006, 07:16 AM
Mike is internet challenged. Phone is his best bet.

ladydriver
12-06-2006, 12:38 PM
He knows how (to) look at his pm`s and since (I) gave him my #, he has no excuse. This is the kind of ignorance that hurts everyone, including the track.

Richie
12-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Hang on, NEETS will be back on track soon.

ladydriver
12-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Be pateint (GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE THAT WAIT) YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THAT PROBLEM !! Go to the forum page , and look under enduro section !! Your questions will be answered!!! Then go to the NEETS site and see what's going on there! I don't know if travel is an issue, but if it's not, it's time for a road trip!! HE HE HE !!! The way things are going, it doesn't look good for the enduros this year at Mountain!!!??? (or any of the other divisions!!) To me, it seems like the old days!! There are very few people that care!!! (No photo guy and no real promoter, well at least one that will talk to you like a human being!! I have learned that first hand !!! I was cut very short too!!) I even offered help to them and basically got pooped on!! (I should have known better) I have been driving, building and promoting my own race team with at least three cars at a time at the track, 8 to 10 crew members and basically was told "I don't know what the 'f' i am doing!!!!" You draw your own conclusions!!! Well, what ever you do, I hope it works out for you !!!! R .Collins
11*

ladydriver
12-09-2006, 04:44 PM
It happens to the best of us !! I call it pooped on because I think if I write anything else, well ya know!! (That's right-WJ!) It is a shame, we liked racing at the track, they really cleaned it up over the past years. They gave it a fresh coat of paint! It was starting to look good!! Nobody is perfect, but you can only take so much ya know. It`s like a yo yo, one moment your up and then your down! (BUT I THINK THE STRING BROKE THIS TIME!) We have to rethink our strategy, too, but it will more than likely be in New York !!
R.Collins

9*

ladydriver
12-09-2006, 04:48 PM
Just keep your eyes on the NEETS forum!!!! :applause:
1*

nobandwagonhere
12-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Be pateint (GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE THAT WAIT) YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THAT PROBLEM !! Go to the forum page , and look under enduro section !! your questions will be answered!!!Then go to the neets site and see whats going on there !!! I dont know if travel is an issue , but if its not, it`s time for a road trip!! HE HE HE !!! the way things are going it does`nt look good for the enduro`s this year at Mountain!!!???( or any of the other divisions!!) to me it seems like the old days !! there are very few people that care!!! ( no photo guy and no real promoter , well at least one that will talk to you like a human being !! i have learned that first hand !!! ( i was cut very short too!!) :mad: I even offered help to them and basically got pooped on !! (should have known better ) I have been driving , building and promoting my own race team with at least three cars at a time at the track, 8 to 10 crew members and basically was told "I dont know what the 'f' i am doing!!!! you draw your own conclusions!!! Well what ever you do hope it works out for you !!!! R .Collins :wave:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you just bashing Billy B. with the same words less than a week ago? Like someone had already mentioned..."careful what you say, because you cant take back words".

ladydriver
12-10-2006, 04:58 PM
Well you're right, but after some of things that happened over the past few weeks (too much, you have to go over the whole entire forum!!) and I have apologized to Mamaneets! r.collins
11*

461_SS
12-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Photographers are out there, you just have to seek them out. The BIGGEST improvement was when Mountain went to Saturdays.

RICK16RACIN
12-13-2006, 02:03 PM
I think Joe Callavini has burned the bridge to every person who is any good at taking pictures! Everyone knows what has happened in the past, and hell if it wasn`t for me and Mike Collins he wouldnt have had Joe Cutri either!! He could not find one for a year before, and i dont think he will again!! But hey if you know someone, get him/her the job and see for yourself how he will or she will be treated!! Just dont plan on them being your freind afterwards!!
Sorry but thats the truth!!! (FACT) R.Collins :wave:

Erin C
12-13-2006, 02:15 PM
Sorry, I had to...I hope that at least someone gets who I am referring to here!!!

http://hohenwaldvet.com/CameraSquirrel.jpg

tstiles
12-13-2006, 02:16 PM
I got it. lol

CJfilms
12-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Photographers are out there, you just have to seek them out. The BIGGEST improvement was when Mountain went to Saturdays.
Thanks for the support Rich. By the way, Rick Collins brought me up there, the track did absolutely nothing to SEEK me out... keep that in mind, when you do win your first feature this season (I can see it happening!) have fun driving past vic lane with no photographer!

Just remember, tell your dad to bring a camera with him.

Good Luck!

ps...btw Terry, it's not ME!!!

Richie
12-14-2006, 04:54 PM
You sure?? Cheeks look full of something.

Erin C
12-15-2006, 03:35 PM
Hahaha!!! No it isn't Joe...but it was a photographer most everyone has seen before at least once or twice!! :-B (And not Kevin Green either!!)

NJ Chick
12-15-2006, 04:22 PM
I know who it is! I know who it is!! Nah, Nah!! :lol:

kinserfan11
12-15-2006, 10:05 PM
Do Tell? Who is it?

17Racer
12-16-2006, 12:47 AM
I gotcha now, I know who it is!! :D :D :D Very funny :D :D :D

kinserfan11
12-16-2006, 02:57 PM
Then who is it?