PDA

View Full Version : Photo Joe has stepped down...

CJfilms
12-05-2006, 09:59 PM
I am sorry to inform you all, but I will not be returning to Mountain Speedway in 2007.

Due to some recent CHANGES at the Speedway, I am forced to resign.

I wish the best to all of the racers and fans...you guys are the reasons why I stayed at Mountain Speedway for as long as I have. I am sorry to have to leave you now, but what is done is done.

My website will still be available for all to view. If you need anything from me please don't hesitate to ask. My email, joe@mountainspeedway.com, will not be functioning anymore beyond tonight, so please make sure you send and emails you might have for me along to saphien@hotmail.com.

Thank you all for the best times of my life!!!
:*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-(

Bye :wave:

ladydriver
12-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Now this is interesting? What's going on now? Is everyone jumping ship??
Well, we might have to rethink what the heck we are doing!!! I was up there when they didn't have a track photographer before and it sucked! Heck Mike and I got Joe started up there and he did a great job! Soon Geno will be next, I'll bet it! So then Mike can promote, and announce, and take pictures too! I hope he has on his running shoes! I have asked for a return phone call for a week or so and even private messaged him and no answer! Oh well? Sorry to see ya go, Joe!!!!
see ya r.collins
17*

The Bullfather
12-05-2006, 10:18 PM
Hey Joe we need a RoC or TVMS photographer for our websites lol.:O)

or a future Neets photgrapher.

CJfilms
12-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Send me an email! I willing to listen to any ideas, that's what I'm known for!

unowho243
12-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Come to Riverhead and shoot some pics with us Joe...

Erin C
12-06-2006, 07:39 AM
Hey Joe, just think about this...now you'll have more time to work on my truck.

;)

Hehe...You know I will help too, unlike when you wouldn't let me help with the motor!!!

MAMANEETS
12-06-2006, 08:40 AM
:cool: :) :applause: :cheers:

modprincess8x
12-06-2006, 08:41 AM
What the heck is going on here?!?!?! I'm very upset about this Joe.

Hey Unowho...Riverhead has a track photographer, a very good one I might add...lol.

RGeeProductions
12-06-2006, 09:28 AM
Hey Unowho...Riverhead has a track photographer, a very good one I might add...lol.
Think he means with the Cowboys.....all others are filled!!!!!!

The Bullfather
12-06-2006, 05:18 PM
I still say RoC or TVMS as we might have Mahoning photographer finally.

BlingxBling
12-06-2006, 10:57 PM
New digi...and a comp that will allow me to send pics (finally)...I intended to do the pics for PT.net for MVS, in fact starting this weekend. If a photographer is being named, I suppose they will be doing this and I wont? :disgusted

The Frog Lady
12-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Hey Joe-
Sorry to hear that you won't be the photographer any more. Thank you for all you've done for everyone at the track. I know I will miss you and Mom and I wish you the best.

~Ginger "The Frog Lady"