PDA

View Full Version : Hey Petey, I'll wear my shirt!!!!

CJfilms
12-05-2006, 10:02 PM
In case the big guys next door can't take the heat, I'll post it here too!!! :P

And I quote:
I am sorry to inform you all, but I will not be returning to Mountain Speedway in 2007.

Due to some recent CHANGES at the Speedway, I am forced to resign.

I wish the best to all of the racers and fans...you guys are the reasons why I stayed at Mountain Speedway for as long as I have. I am sorry to have to leave you now, but what is done is done.

My website will still be available for all to view. If you need anything from me please don't hesitate to ask. My email, joe@mountainspeedway.com, will not be functioning anymore beyond tonight, so please make sure you send and emails you might have for me along to saphien@hotmail.com.

Thank you all for the best times of my life!!!
:*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-( :*-(

Bye :wave:

pitbull113
12-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Welcome back from the dark side Joe.

CJfilms
12-05-2006, 10:12 PM
hehehe :p :lol:

WEEZER
12-05-2006, 10:51 PM
WOW, this is freaken CRAZY, even better than 'Days of our Lives', more twists and turns than a formula 1 race. What's next?????

Erin C
12-06-2006, 07:49 AM
I know you said you'd wear the shirt Petey presented to you at the banquet, BUT it is in the back of MY car, and you don't have the keys. :lol:
...Sorry, but I will not allow you to be a target unless it is a target for a bunch of high fives or something... :cheers:

...I know I knew all of this before anyone else, and I know you were trying to protect your investment, but what's done is done...NOW you may have a little more free time for your girlfriend 100 miles away!! huh? huh? :p

You sure did put a lot of time into something you weren't even paid for (the website that is being torn to pieces right now) :mad:

ABOVE AND BEYOND ALL OF THIS THOUGH....you know, as everyone else here knows, you will always have a place in the NEETS family, even if it means just under the hood of my truck. :-B

MAMANEETS
12-06-2006, 08:33 AM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Erin C
12-06-2006, 11:12 AM
The funny part is he never left. He said he would stay with NEETS, unfortunately not all places are as welcoming as this series. Where we respect people for what they do and praise them for what they have accomplished, not bash them for saying good stuff about both sides. It was a difference of opinion and when forced to make a decision "well what side are you on" it was easy. Joe is a freelance photographer meaning he has no sides, but when others are trying to force you to make a choice, well then you know where you really belong.

There are plenty of details I cannot inform you all of publicly, out of respect for others, but this is basically why he was forced to resign. It was the best decision to make, and I, for one, am completely ecstatic that my burger king is with me, my family, and the rest of NEETS.

You are very right Momma...ultimately the home IS where the heart is. :applause:

richardpetey
12-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Sorry Joe! That bullseye shirt was supposed to be a banquet gag joke.................... :eek:
If I was good enough to predict the future I'd be in Atlantic City at the blackjack table, hehe.................................. :confused:
UNCLE PETEY........................ :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
12-06-2006, 06:59 PM
What impeccable timing you have there Mr. Petey!! But hey, now I will have my boy with me when I race again!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

CJfilms
12-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Hey Petey, if I can walk around with a Burger King Crown on for the duration of the day, I can certainly stand out there with a Bull's Eye shirt on...maybe while even wearing the crown too!??!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
PS...nobody buy me stilts...there's only so much I can handle!