PDA

View Full Version : Back To Racing!!!

BlingxBling
12-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Ok now that it is clear who is staying and who is going, can we get back to racing? I watch enough soap operas throughout the day.

Whats new for any of you drivers in 2007? Anyone upgrading to a different class? Mr. Callivini.... RoC....give Andy a call and get those guys back to the track!

pitbull113
12-05-2006, 11:25 PM
Well I'm running an enduro at Desoto Speedway on New Year's Eve. Should be interesting. It's a real gut and go, and after that, we will be building a new BMW, since the rednecks down here have not been kind to my little bimmer. I've been taken out in both races I've run, the last one on the first lap. Good thing is, nobody knows how to work on these cars down here, so dead ones come real cheap. Hey, thanks for asking Bling.

BlingxBling
12-05-2006, 11:31 PM
What in God's name are you doing taking a BMW into an enduro? Down there in FL they can ...(I will PM the rest of that because I am likely to offend someone).... I wish you well on the enduro on New Year's Eve.

pitbull113
12-06-2006, 12:50 AM
I've been running that BMW for three years now, mostly at Riverhead in the six cylinder class and a couple of NEETS races. It runs real good on an oval track, or a road course for that matter. The Germans didn't put cup holders in them for a reason.

LongIslandJam
12-06-2006, 07:12 AM
Trust me Bling,

Pitbull knows what he's doing. He's always up to no good, especially with his big bad beemer! LOL... Just joking... 7 wins over the course of 3 seasons is quite an accomplishment.

BlingxBling
12-06-2006, 09:28 AM
I have no doubt in my mind that Pitbull knows what he is doing. Make sure you let me know how that enduro turns out!!

pitbull113
12-06-2006, 12:20 PM
It's all smoke and mirrors JA but thanks for the compliment.One correction though Beemer=motorcycle,Bimmer=car.

LongIslandJam
12-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the correction Pitbull... I always mixed them two up, and now I won't anymore:)