PDA

View Full Version : Wheres the forum link?????

mcsnoww
12-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Funny how the link to this forum disappeared from the Mountain Speedway home page. Just another outlet for communication done away with. Not that we were getting any answers anymore. It's really looking like the "glue" that held this place together is really gone. :mad:

LongIslandJam
12-06-2006, 04:41 PM
www.poconothunder.net . Mountain and RacerHub have decided to go mutually independent of each other. Trust me, with what we're cooking at PoconoThunder.net, you'll be visiting more often;)

ladydriver
12-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Go to the enduro section , and go to the registration list post , and you will see why it has been removed. :confused:
had to edit he beat me to your answer!!!!

mcsnoww
12-06-2006, 04:48 PM
I guess Joe figures that if he eliminates all forms of contact, including mail, phones, internet, carrier pigeons and smoke signals, all of this will go away and thousands of happy racers will flock to the track in April willing to pay whatever he wants and accept everything that they are given back in return. People just are not that dumb.

ladydriver
12-06-2006, 05:05 PM
But for a while he had me going, but I should have known better! He is a real dreamer!
3*

EricaR
12-06-2006, 06:34 PM
Funny how the link to this forum disappeared from the Mountain Speedway home page. Just another outlet for communication done away with. Not that we were getting any answers anymore. It's really looking like the "glue" that held this place together is really gone. :mad:

The "glue" that held this place together, meaning Mountain Speedway is getting stronger by the second. I have personally been in contact with both Mike Odwazny and Joe Callavini over the past few days, and there is some serious re-structuring going on in all of the important places. Trust me that what was once Elmers glue, is becoming Super Glue. We know what is being said on the both forums, and we just would rather not comment on a lot that is being said. There will be announcements coming soon, please don't listen to anyone on these forums concerning Mountain Speedway, unless it is an official announcement made by either myself, or Mike Odwazny (Intense1). This is how rumors get started.

The reason the the link to the forum was removed is simply because right now, there is no reason to even have one up. No new rules have been posted, no new schedule has been put up, no new announcements have been released as of yet. This forum is just an outlet for the rumor mill currently. When there is anything official announced, it will be put on the Mountain Speedway site. Please keep checking back often for more of the latest and most importantly, CORRECT information.

mcsnoww
12-06-2006, 07:09 PM
I'd believe it more if I heard it from Joe himself. He's the promoter, no one else. He's always been a good one for getting others to do his talking for him. He hid behind Billy for years. I know he owns a computer but I guess we're not worth his time. :mad: :mad:

EricaR
12-06-2006, 07:23 PM
Joe doesn't hide behind anyone, if you call him, I'm sure that you could ask him any questions that you may have. However, he pays us to do our jobs as officials, and if part of that job is to handle comments, or certain situations for him, then we are just doing our jobs.

mcsnoww
12-06-2006, 07:39 PM
I tried that route in the past. Won't waste my time again. I had no problem racing for Bill Bartley and he was on here taking care of business day and night. He also treated me like a human being. Now I am being expected to race for Joe. Have him come out from behind his employees and do the job that we now simply expect him to do. That's all, no more, no less.

LongIslandJam
12-06-2006, 08:11 PM
Back to the original topic... You are more than welcome to post your thoughts, questions, comments on the forums. I will repeat that your best bet to get your answers is through Mike Odwazny and the track office. He is trying to reach out to all the drivers.

PoconoThunder.net's forums are here to stay. We will continue to maintain the standards that have made other RacerHub sites renown throughout the Northeast. I would appreciate if folks would keep their criticisms constructive, rather than outright bashing. This will help the situation rather than hurt it. What is, is what it is... Joe Callavini is still promoter of Mountain Speedway, he has the right to appoint whoever he choses to represent his track. Many other tracks chose this method as well. Mike Odwazny is the go-to guy. Billy Bartley and NEETS have moved on and of course Billy is the go-to-guy for that.

It's always best to go through the respective go-to guys, but in doubt, I'll help anyone discover the truth if need be. We were founded as a news organization and we shall stick to that methodology.

Thanks and let's go racing!

LongIslandJam
12-06-2006, 08:12 PM
I also want to add, it was a mutual agreement to dissolve the forums relationship with Mountain. Now as an independent forum, we have more freedom to do what we wish.

White Lightnin
12-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Then I can say what I really feel now? LOL! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

ladydriver
12-06-2006, 08:24 PM
i am sorry erica i also tried and basically was crapped on ,so that will explain my turn around !!!! even was going to buy a carb from him and was basically told that joe cutri was doing a f----d up job and he did alot of whining so i am sorry i thought it was gonna be better ,but i saw how joe calavini treated joe cutri who only did his job and put alot of money out of his pocket to get equipment and he was running the web site for no money(as a favor) never asked to be paid!! so if joe can treat someone who is doing a good job like that , imagine if you are not doing a good job!!!! as far as i am concerned now i think joe has pooped on the wrong people and is keeping the wrong people , sounds like a bad deal to me!!! sorry but joe cutri is a freind that i have known for years and me and mike are the reason he started taking pictures up there, and as a freind i will not sit by and let any one poop on my freinds no matter who they are ,and if they own a track, promote a track ,or think they are a tech man !!! we can find somewhere else to race (because that will be the next words out of joe calavinis mouth) heard it before and i am sure alot of people did too ,and i am sure alot of people will in the future!!!
sorry but thats the real deal!!!(in my opinion , BUT MOSTLY FACT of course) :applause: *99 i did it for you WJ
me (sue) really it is !!

W. J.
12-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Then I can say what I really feel now? LOL! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
If it is reasonable and responsible. I'll still be watching. Just remember, keep on point with facts, and leave the wild speculation off the boards.

White Lightnin
12-06-2006, 08:41 PM
Just kidding because if I said what I really wanted to say, there isn't enough band width here to cover it, plus you might as well ban me now and get it over with.

W. J.
12-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Email it to me, we can go over it for pre-approval, LOL!

White Lightnin
12-06-2006, 08:46 PM
W.J, then absolutely ban me now. LOL!

W. J.
12-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Never without true cause!

badone07
12-06-2006, 10:41 PM
I also want to add, it was a mutual agreement to dissolve the forums relationship with Mountain. Now as an independent forum, we have more freedom to do what we wish.

Therefore the posts made on Mountain's classified sections, on 11/29/06, by Joe Cutri, at the below links, were a little premature and no longer accurate? :confused:

http://www.mountainspeedway.com/classifieds/index.php?method=showhtmllist&list=classifiedscategory&rollid=11&fromfromlist=classifiedscategory&fromfrommethod=showhtmllist&clearoff=1

http://www.mountainspeedway.com/classifieds/index.php?method=showhtmllist&list=classifiedscategory&rollid=13&fromfromlist=classifiedscategory&fromfrommethod=showhtmllist&clearoff=1

http://www.mountainspeedway.com/classifieds/index.php?method=showhtmllist&list=classifiedscategory&rollid=12&fromfromlist=classifiedscategory&fromfrommethod=showhtmllist&clearoff=1

LongIslandJam
12-07-2006, 07:15 AM
To be honest, I am not sure about the benign classifieds section. That's up to Mountain if they'd rather use ours. In my opinion we've got superior quality classifieds, but that's up to them. For now the entire RacerHub network of services are independent.

ladydriver
12-07-2006, 08:55 AM
Are you positive Joe did this? I don't think he even cares anymore!!

CJfilms
12-07-2006, 10:44 AM
also, might I add... we had problems in the past IDENTIFYING users...you can post whatever you want on that forum and the webmaster had no control over it...cannot remove it or even tell WHO is posting there. That is why I was trying to pull that section. But now, you guys can post whatever you would like there...as often as you like too.

I like the one about the promises!!! I wish I posted that one!

CJfilms
12-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Publically Stated:

I want those photos off the site. Along with Driver Profile shots, too...

White Lightnin
12-07-2006, 04:28 PM
Just who is the webmaster, on the Mountain site, now since you left?

ladydriver
12-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Who cares? If you drive out the webmaster, and they are his photos, they have to be removed, legally!!! ;)
me (sue) ya know
4*

badone07
12-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Ok, thanks for the clarification on Mountain's classifieds.

Mike Fields
12-07-2006, 07:01 PM
Does anyone remember the good old days? You know; those were the times when you were sitting around during the old times, bi--- uh, complaining about the lack of any type of news happening on the local level?

W. J.
12-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Can't find the link? 29 posts before this one says it can't be too hard to find, LOL!

Need4Speed
12-09-2006, 10:11 PM
I still don't understand why the track wants to limit how much the racers are involved with the happenings at the track. I have been reading the forums for a while and have seen a lot of problems handled on here. Why separate? It looks like a failed attempt to censor the drivers. All the drivers I have always seen on here are still here talking about the track. So what did they accomplish?