PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Neets & Mountain

Denise
12-07-2006, 07:31 AM
I would just like to take this time to thank Neets, Mountain & The Bartley's. I was surprised to hear that Neets and Mountain are parting ways. Neets and Mountain have given me a chance to do something that I have always wanted to do, Race. Although it has only been 2 years since I started, it has been the best 2 years. I have done better than I ever expected. Some great memories that will never be forgotten are that I got to race against my father. Holding records for the first female in Neets to finish in the top ten in a race and also finishing 7th place in points for 2005 & 2006. These are memories that will never be forgotten and nobody can ever take away. I have made so many new friends these last 2 years. It is a good feeling when other drivers come up to me and tell me that I am a good driver and they have a hard time getting around me. It definitely boosts my confidence and my self esteem. This has changed me for the better and I will never forget what everbody has done for me. And no matter where we decide to race next year, I hope to make more memories and friendships.
Thank you Dad & Cindy for everthing you have given me these last 2 years. Words can't describe how much I love you both. And also to my husband and son (Chris & Cody) for all their love and support.

richardpetey
12-07-2006, 05:56 PM
I gotta admit you looked great all cleaned up and outta your firesuit, your husband's a lucky guy................ :applause:
If you're this happy finishing 7th, what are ya gonna do when you win, hehe...................... :D
UNCLE PETEY................... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
12-07-2006, 06:47 PM
I predict a win in the 2007 season...You know I will be rooting for you!! :applause:

Nice Job Denise!!

Geno
12-07-2006, 10:05 PM
Congrats to you Denise on another great season! :) For a long time you looked like a shoo-in for a top five in the standings. Never the less, after a little bad luck- still in the top 10 :applause:

Talk to ya’s over the winter. Have a Merry Christmas! :D

Awww, what the heck...Chris did half decent too :lol:

Denise
12-08-2006, 09:14 AM
UNCLE PETEY - Thanks for the kind words. Isn't it funny what a change of clothes and a little makeup does to a person. You looked very handsome yourself. Not sure what I will do if or when I get a win. Have any suggestions?

ERIN - Also thanks for all your support and kind words as well. Your time is coming this year. Good luck in 2007. I will be rooting for ya. :applause:

Denise 70d

CIN
12-08-2006, 09:34 AM
Denise,
How about going to Disney World... :lol:

Better yet a week in the Bahamas, on the beach... ;)

CIN

NJ Chick
12-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Hey Denise, It was a pleasure to watch you run around in circles with all those boys! :p You did a great job these past two years, and I'm sure next year will be no different, except for one thing...I also predict you WILL make it to Victory Lane! :cool: Best of luck with everything and oh yeah, please tell your dad that Ms NEETS thinks he's a little sweetie-pie! :applause: :cheers:

Denise
12-08-2006, 04:07 PM
CIN

I do have a cruise booked for Nov 07 to the Carribean. Hope they don't take it away from me if I don't get a win. :) :)

Denise

Denise
12-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Ms Neets, I will be sure to tell my dad what you said. He will be happy to hear that. Also thanks for the words of encouragement. :applause: :applause:

Denise